Recent content by SixFourThree

1. SixFourThree

Looking for your suggestions and feedback

Nope. Seems kinda ridiculous to me. I can move it all around the homepage, but my only other options that get it out of the way are: 1. Disabling it completely 2. Housing it exclusively under the chat tab. I'll keep looking and send a note to the developer.
  2. SixFourThree

Unfortunately, a minimize button is not part of the Chat option. I agree. It seems like it should be. For now I have moved the Chat location to below the Forums List. It now appears below the "Off Topic" Forum. Let me know if that works better for you guys. I tried it in other locations and it...
  3. SixFourThree

No problem. Keep suggestions coming. I'm going to try to get this running a little more smoothly.
  4. SixFourThree

Changed the search results to be sorted by date and will take a look at the chat options.
  5. SixFourThree

fix it

We are going to try some different options for the text color. Hopefully today.
  6. SixFourThree

fix it

Sorry for "chat" not being visible up in the black navigation bar. It should be there. I just updated a couple settings. Let me know if any of you guys still can't see it.
  7. SixFourThree

Congratulations! You won the DeMarini Juggy OVL ASA 34/26. Let me know where you want your bat...

Congratulations! You won the DeMarini Juggy OVL ASA 34/26. Let me know where you want your bat shipped and we will get it out to you Monday. Thanks! Scott
  8. SixFourThree

wt.......is going on with this board

Hang on for just a little longer. A dedicated SoftballFans Forum mobile app is coming this fall.
  9. SixFourThree

We do have everything saved from the old forum. Nothing was deleted. XenForo just isn't able to see it all for the search function right now. It should all accessible again soon. Sorry for the delay. Do you happen to know the name of the thread or approximately how old it is? Any info might...
  10. SixFourThree

Search function and missing threads

... about old threads missing. We have everything saved from the old place. It looks we are just having an issue with XenForo being able to see it all for the search function. We're working on it and hope to have it all accessible again soon. Thanks.
  11. SixFourThree

Still working on it...
  12. SixFourThree

Not quite yet. We are still working on it and will have some customization available early next week. Hang in there. Thanks.
  13. SixFourThree

We'll be happy to help. I just started a thread yesterday to highlight new features and some how-tos. You can find it here: New Forum Features and How-To. Yes you can. I just posted instructions here: Media - how to upload images. We will continue updating it as we add new features. If you...
  14. SixFourThree

Media - how to upload images

Upload images: To upload photos, simply click on “Media” up near our logo. Then click on “Add Media”. It will take you to your albums. Click on the drop-down menu to select a current album or the link below to create a new one. On the next screen all you have to do is choose “Upload an image...
  15. SixFourThree

Toggle Width - how to

In the lower left hand corner of the footer there is a button (with two arrows pointing at each other) that allows you to toggle between a wider and a skinnier layout. It’s not much, but it is a little customization that allows the forum to take up more of your screen.