1. Sizzle2303

For Sale/Trade Vinci RCV-L

Ttttttttttt
  2. Sizzle2303

For Sale/Trade Monstas and a Easton

make me a offer for the torq I won't use it I can add money for right trade
  3. Sizzle2303

Any help here?

Well for what its worth I appreciate the help!
  4. Sizzle2303

For Sale/Trade USA Future &OG Insane

Insane is sold. .if you want the future lmk
  5. Sizzle2303

Any help here?

Thanks I have a og synergy plus that used to be my gamer she will be coming there just in case
  6. Sizzle2303

Any help here?

Thanks bud
  7. Sizzle2303

Any help here?

Looked on the site didn't see anything other they 2014s rules sorry didn't want to cause any problems just thought someone who plays it regularly would know first time playing it at the end of the month
  8. Sizzle2303

Any help here?

My team is going to Wsl winter world's and I was told I could use old stamp u trip bats is that still in effect?
  9. Sizzle2303

Sizzle2303 is def gtg!

Thank you! Glad I was able to help us out man!
  10. Sizzle2303

I don't have scale weight sorry but it still passes Asa compression test last week
  11. Sizzle2303

For Sale/Trade Vinci RCV-L

I have a red Vinci RCV-L its 12.5 glove is about 2 years glove isn't floppy but game ready looking for 100 shipped or trade for gear like hats jerseys batting etc or could put towards a bat trade as well if I'm off on price I'll adjust not sure on glove values
  12. Sizzle2303

I have a minty USA future no receipt but retunable around 100 BP cuts only it's a 26.5 and lastly I have a 25.5 og insane around 300 or so swings looking for a legacy 25 -26 , or would package them together for a newer DeMarini Exclusive sale price on the USA is 150 shipped and the insane 135...
  13. Sizzle2303

For Sale 6 Jerseys FS (All XL)

Do you have any of the matching hats/pants/shorts to go with jerseys?
  14. Sizzle2303

For Sale/Trade 2014 mercy, 2016 USA AM, (2) SY98H, Dual stamp OG Z2k

Let me know if your preferences changes I'd be in for trading for the 26 sy98h