Recent content by sjl

1. S

Miken freak black asa vs miken freak stadium edition

I have been looking at these two bats and notice that the specs are the same, has anyone swung both and noticed any difference between the two. Also, does anyone have a general preference.
  2. S

For Sale Miken and eastons for sale

LOOKING TO MOVE 3 BATS 28 OZ EASTON STEALTH REVEAL BALANCED-$60 28 OZ MIKEN NXT ENDLOAD - $80 27 OZ EASTON L6 ENDLOAD - $100
  3. S

Miken Freak Black ASA

Hitless 45 the AM is the older version that was black and gold. I have used it for about 2 seasons now and it hits rockets. pretty good condition for how much use I get out of it. Thanks all for the input, I will probably end up getting one and sell one of the portents I have.
  4. S

Miken Freak Black ASA

I have been thinking about getting the Miken Freak Black ASA but want some honest reviews on it. I have a pretty good pile of bats right now with the following but thinking about getting rid of a few to get the Freak. I would like peoples opinion on the Freak Black. 28 oz Freak Nxt maxload...
  5. S

Price check on 3 ASA bats

I apologize if this is the wrong Thread to do this in. Also, I don't have the username and date in the pictures for the bats, but that is because a friend took them and wants to know how much I want for them now. Thank You 28oz balanced Easton Stealth Reveal about 300 swings field wear...
  6. S

2014 PORTENT ASA BAT review

Welp, pulled the trigger. 1-28 and 1-26 ounce bat on their way. Thanks for the help.
  7. S

The portent for 2014 has a maroon color to them for the lettering.
  8. S

I was wondering if I could get any reviews on what people think of the red portent asa combat bat? Saw a good deal on a combo with that and the derby boys bat.
  9. S

new ASA balls

I just bought a new Z3000 and was going to start breaking it in over the winter and was wondering if a 44/375 ball is going to ruin the bat since new bats are more built for the 52/300 balls. Any advice would help. Thanks
  10. S

bat sales question

I agree with all of you, and that is what it has said on the warranties on all the bats I bought. I am just confused when I am selling a bat and state that it is about 4 years old that a potential buyer would ask if it is returnable. Just thought I might be missing something.
  11. S

bat sales question

if I have a bat that I bought back in 2010 and still have the receipt, is it returnable? Are bats returnable after 4 years? this is a very dump question but I see a lot of older bats that say returnable w/receipt and the bat looks like it is 4 or 5 years old not NIW.
  12. S

For Sale Easton SSR1 28 oz.

dropping the price to 40 dollars
  13. S

For Sale Easton SSR1 28 oz.

I have for sale an Easton Stealth SSR1 Reveal for sale. Great bat, I just don't use anymore, and I am looking at getting my wife a new bat for her to use. She doesn't swing a 28 oz. I am looking for 50 dollars/obo. in the picture 1. Miken Freak Plus (sold) 2. Easton SSR1 Reveal 28 oz...
  14. S

For Sale/Trade Miken and Easton for sale or trade

I am selling two bats because I don't use them anymore and would like to get a new bat for my wife. 1. Easton Reveal SSR1 -about 300 swings on it -new grip -some wear on the bat end and knob from use. -great bat still has a lot of pop in it. -28oz balanced -ASA bat 2. Mike...
  15. S

For Sale/Trade Sale or trade easton and miken

I am selling two bats because I don't use them anymore and would like to get a new bat for my wife. 1. Easton Reveal SSR1 -about 300 swings on it -new grip -some wear on the bat end and knob from use. -great bat still has a lot of pop in it. -28oz balanced -ASA bat 2. Mike...