sjury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's very helpful, my next question was returns and customer service but you answered that already. Thanks for the response.
    Spiderz batting gloves are great. They do hold up very well. I have some that are stiff, but they are a few years old. My guess is in AZ you'll get one season/ year out of them, then because of the sweaty hands and super hot weather, they'll get stiff. But really even the stiff ones only take a minute to loosen up. I normally get the top end ones, love the pros and I do wear the endites now. The pros are I think the best. The guys at Spiderz are local here the only issues I've had were a pair I got for my niece split a seam the first day of use and they replaced them no questions, it happens from time to time, it's not perfect, and a buddy of mine first wore them tore the wrist strap off, turns out he was stuffing his xxl sausage hands into an XL glove.
    I have a question regarding the Spiderz batting gloves. I saw in a forum that you have bought multiple pairs simply because of the new styles coming out. I'm a new player/rep for Spiderz and some potential customers have asked me a few questions. 1. How is the durability on them. I have seen people post that they have used them like crazy in both league and tourney play and they stay in tact, is this true? The other question was, does the batting gloves become stiff and hard after use multiple times like most other batting gloves? Your feed back is greatly appreciated. Thanks Chuck in AZ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…