Recent content by sk31

1. sk31

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Just to be clear, there is only one C team left in Bismarck -- Dvorak. Eide and Custer Flats both play in Mandan now. Even if you include all three of us, it's not like it used to be.
  2. sk31

This is all accurate. Scared is probably not it. Apathetic, more like it. Or too old and busy with life. Or maybe the upper divisions have just gotten too stale. Same teams year in and year out and we play each other all year long, over and over again. Traveling to do it again, a couple hours...
  3. sk31

Ugh. Freezing cold take. That ain't it at all. I'm playing Russell's one way or another, so let it be.
  4. sk31

There's only like four actual people in this forum and none of you are in the dark, so we don't need to do this, guys.
  5. sk31

Mike, you already know we're playing Thursdays. Also, half our team is different.
  6. sk31

Haha! Tell it again!
  7. sk31

I wouldn't really worry about it if I were you, but these are all time-honored tips and tricks for skirting the system. You probably won't need to do all of them. 1. If your name is William, just put down Bill. 2. Fake ID 3. Mustache, wig, maybe even actually wear a mask 4. Extreme weight gain...
  8. sk31

No, you don't have that straight. Dvorak is, in fact, classified as a C team. However, what I can tell you is that literally 100% of our roster is D in the database, so we're all just going to break up for a year and go play Rec 1 in groups of three instead. Enjoy your D Nats, everyone. See you...
  9. sk31

Buddy, listen, nobody cares about moving down a class just for the honor of paying $400 for State Tournament Part 2 in our own backyard. Ain't happening.
  10. sk31

Me checking in on this god-forsaken, cesspool of a thread: https://media.giphy.com/media/11gC4odpiRKuha/giphy.gif
  11. sk31

There are a few spots open for this, if anyone is looking to play next weekend. May 18th-19th. Link to the entry form here: http://bismarcksoftball.com/tournaments/
  12. sk31

Nevermind, I was thinking of Thunderhead.
  13. sk31

Wait, what?
  14. sk31

Correction. Coors Lights finished 5th, and some of those guys were even from Detroit Lakes, like it said we were.
  15. sk31

There are 61 teams and I've never heard of 40 of them. Predictions will be conducted with a dart board.