Recent content by Sk8er69725

1. S

2019 Miken DC-41 ASA Review

I agree with you, and i dont plan on getting rid of it. But i tried out a DC-41 ASA model and it felt great, but this balanced version just feels heavy for being balanced. Still gunna put in the work to dial it in, just curious if anyone else had/has an ASA Miken/Worth they feel has way more...
  2. S

Yes, I am indeed a big Combat fan
  3. S

I already have a bunch of Combats that are amazing, but I need something with an ASA stamp. My Utrip Rogo smokes all types of balls, same with my PTE and Melon.
  4. S

ASA Balanced Bat

Did yours feel like the barrel was a little endloaded? Or is that just the Tetra Core causing a little more weight in the barrel? I am just used to the Utrip models that are super light.
  5. S

Hey everybody!!! Got a question about Miken ASA bats. I am only used to their Utrip models and the way they swing. I just received an ASA Freak 14” Balanced in a 26oz. When i hold that bat, it feels way heavier and endloaded. Is that just an ASA thing with their Tetra Core stuff or did i just...
  6. S

Review - 2018 Demarini Omega ASA/USSSA

Yeah man I wasn't super sold on mine right away but it was a bat I had to have. Kept giving it love and was comparing it to my '19 DC-41. It was pretty on par with the DC-41 for Utrip, but hit 52's way better. Once I finally got enough BP with it, I could not only hear a difference, but the...
  7. S

Combatants say your randoms Part 9

Hardball Fans forum is right around the corner...
  8. S

Luckily I play in a rec league and there is no compression testing whatsoever. We get to swing anything until it breaks.
  9. S

I read this on a softball B/S/T page the other day that gave me a good chuckle. A $300 bat can't fix a $1 swing... I thought that was pretty accurate, everyone wants the best bats and will drop tons of money for them. I hit my first homerun last fall with my Combat PTE right after I got it...
  10. S

Where were you able to test out a new batch of Combats??? I would have given you the nod of approval instead of looking at you crazily.
  11. S

Because of people like us who still enjoy them!!!
  12. S

Review - 2018 Demarini Omega ASA/USSSA

Like a F***ING Tank!!!
  13. S

Team Combat with tacky barrel - dual stamped

Has anybody here used/had the '16 Bhose (Black/White) bat? I'm not super sold on it compared to my others, but I think the barrel might be stiffer and might need more BP. They claim it is a balanced bat and they are pretty wrong about that, definitely has an endload compared to my other...
  14. S

Team Combat with tacky barrel - dual stamped

I have 2 of the Utrip Rogo's (Blue/White and Black/Orange) models and they smoke the ball. I was thinking of getting the yellow ASA one but I wasn't a fan of the dual (275) Team Combat that I had. As always, there are people who want to throw that bat in the garbage, so trying to find reliable...
  15. S

Fellow Combatants!!! First time on this thread, I think... Just want to say that I LOVE my Combats, still swinging 4 of them at the moment. Purchased a balanced Maxum my 2nd year playing and holy hell, it jacked my batting average up. Ended up going on a bat buying binge the last couple years...