Recent content by skillzncharm

1. S

Vinci RV70S 14 inch Kip Leather Glove

there out of that glove on there site :( And i am a lefty so it is going to be harder to find
  2. S

Does it cost more to get the mesh?
  3. S

Thank you for the info i think i am going to get the BR46 and jump on the Vinci bandwagon :)
  4. S

Thanks for all the info i really appreciate it. I am going to bring another glove in the mix and ask the difference between them both. BR46 14 inch what is the difference between the RV60S and this glove? Does anyone own the BR46?
  5. S

I thought kip leather is supposed to be lighter than other gloves? Am i missing something? 27 0z sounds pretty heavy
  6. S

Anyone know anything about this glove? I know Vinci makes great quality gloves I just wanted to know what people think of this glove? Anyone use this glove or the 13 inch kip leather? Obviously this is for outfield being 14 inches. I just want a glove that will last me a long time and don't...
  7. S

LHT Novak Da Sexy Glove advice

Ok thanks for the advice bro much appreciated. Any ideas on gloves they don't have to be 13 inches?
  8. S

Wow really no one knows about this glove?
  9. S

I know some people have mix opinions on this glove. I just want to know is it the customer service that everyone hates or is it the quality of the glove? My friend has one a 1st baseman glove and he loves it. Says it is made with kip leather and has no signs of going floppy after 5 seasons...
  10. S

Price Check Taylormade blackout

I own this bat it is ridiculous hot out of the wrapper you wont be disappointed either. Will last you a long time because things are built like tanks. I own a 26 oz and hit sick line drives with it whoever picks this up will be happy they did!
  11. S

Opinions needed on Rawlings patterns: 303, 302, JD7, and 504

Yep its nice to see other lefties we should start a group haha What glove is the heyward?
  12. S

HOw do you like this glove is it a great glove?
  13. S

Rawlings Heart of the Hide Alex Gordon Game Day 12.75 in Baseball Glove PRO303-6JBT-GOR is this a good glove? Alex Gordon uses it and has a golden glove wearing this thing? He is also a lefty like me thoughts? Anyone used this glove before?
  14. S

I need someones help breaking in the crease on my glove

What is his username on here i am sorry i am new here?