Recent content by slc

1. S

Review - 2018 Demarini Omega ASA/USSSA

yes, when I ordered it off the web site it had 25oz but the knob says 25.5 and on the scale it is 26 1/4
  2. S

I got the Omega carbon today. Ordered the 25 oz and it came in at 26 1/4 oz.
  3. S

I'm new to this. Would it be hard to adjust to if I swing a 26oz balanced with no issues? Just not sure if I would be better off staying with a balanced and if the Omega is much different than my Mercy.
  4. S

Does anyone know what the end load weight is on the carbon? I asked Demarini and they said the rep. said he didn't have the specs. I currently swing a 25oz Mercy and 26 oz EST both balanced and am thinking about getting the 25oz Omega Carbon buy don't want it to be too heavy.
  5. S

slow-pitch bat question

I play ASA co-rec slowpitch and the girls hit 11" and guys hit 12". Both are44/375. I have also subbed on some men's teams having to hit the 12" balls. I have a Miken Nemesis, Demarini Flyswater, Demarini 375 and Miken Freak Maxload. I have found I hitter more solid and further with the Freak...
  6. S

Evil Balls

This may be a dumb question but I purchased some 11" ASA evil balls on line and received them today. The balls have MP-EVIL-ASA-11-YNC stamped on them and look a little different than the picture on line. The ones on line do not have NC at the end of the stamp and they have "this sucker flies"...