Recent content by Sleds#20

1. S

2013 nats.

Nice job by Port Huron running the tourney. The strict pitching made it a very competitive tournament imo. Looking forward to Sconnie next year.
  2. S

2013 nats.

can't wait for the lawsuit when something happens... thought it was dumb enough when they did this at fast pitch nationals...
  3. S

2013 nats.

http://www.phcsa.com/Tourney/Bracket.html the link failed for me, but maybe it will be fixed later today
  4. S

New Asa bats

Any 2013 bat is legal for Slowpitch and slowpitch only... NOT legal for modified and FP.
  5. S

Blue Water Invitational

Erie or Sconnie teams coming?
  6. S

2nd Annual NYC Invitational - Mem Day Wknd 2013

We played well and our lineup got pretty hot, but we were also a little lucky to run up against the Sharks that late in the day when they were a little banged up because that lineup was as good as anybody. Michigan teams represented well, but just based on the teams I saw play Jubb, Rainbow...
  7. S

Flint Michigan Mega Bowl

Would there be any interest in a 10-man (ASA) one day tourney as a tune up for Nationals Aug 17th?? Thinking since most MI teams are in the Tri-cities or PoHo that trying to pull it off in/near Flint might be a good idea. Entry fee would be cost to cover the tourney/umps/balls etc...
  8. S

Who's finishing 2nd in this MoFo?
  9. S

the list

Free kodiak
  10. S

the list

I think it was a left handed radar gun so that could explain the discrepancy
  11. S

the list

no way he hit 72 either.
  12. S

the list

My take. I don't think it was speed anyways why he was effective. I think those guys had never seen a dipper before... Also can't believe people are still talking about this into December. We need a winter tourney down in Florida to give people something else to complain/talk about.
  13. S

the list

Bring back sling
  14. S

I'm going to try to get a Michigan team out there. How bout those A's