Recent content by SleekStats

1. SleekStats

New score/stat-keeping Android app for softball

Hey all, I just noticed (and fixed) a pretty big bug in the mercy rule option. It doesn't affect player stats but it does mess up team scores in the case of a mercy inning. Please let me know if it affected you, I'm deeply sorry if it did, and I'll be updating the app to allow manually editing...
  2. SleekStats

Okay, here it is: Stolen Bases! Available now as an update in the Play Store. Let me know what you think, and if you have any other comments, questions, or suggestions, please let me know. And if you're liking the app, please give it a good review!
  3. SleekStats

Ah, that makes sense. I'd still try it though... Thanks, taking a look now. The main thing I'm concerned about for this isn't the UI though, but rather the data and making sure it all stays correct (especially when undoing/redoing plays which was a major pain working out all the kinks). It...
  4. SleekStats

I'd never heard of leagues that allow stealing in slow-pitch. Interesting! How does it not turn into players stealing every base?
  5. SleekStats

Thanks! I'm guessing you're wanting to use it for baseball then? The app is primarily designed for slow pitch softball, but I do want it to be usable for baseball too, so let me know if there's any other things you feel are missing or not quite right. If you undo the play and then re-enter...
  6. SleekStats

Trust me, I would if I knew how to! I'd say it's a possibility for next year. It might be a bit difficult to implement with the current set-up, but I'll see what I can do. For most instances stolen bases, errors, or getting out on basepaths, I don't think it matter that it's along with a...
  7. SleekStats

Hi everyone, I just wanted to share a new score/stat-keeping Android app I made for softball. I'd love for you all to try it out this season! The app is 100% free (and always will be) and only has a couple small non-intrusive ads. Here is the link in the google play store...
  8. SleekStats

Anyone know anyone in Sydney, Australia....

Anything going on right now? Are those still the people to contact?
  9. SleekStats

Softball in Australia?

Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, anywhere!
  10. SleekStats

Softball in Australia?

I recently moved to Australia for a year, currently in Sydney (but may move elsewhere). I know it's autumn here already, but the weather is still nice! Not sure if there's any softball going on right now, and I can't seem to find much info anywhere (even on this site, where searches for...