2. sleepin4matty

LTB 28” 15/16oz USA fastpitch bat

Hit me up if you’ve got something. Looking to upgrade for my daughter
  3. sleepin4matty

Louisville GTPS7 Restoration

that patch restoration is awesome. looks great bud
  4. sleepin4matty

The best mallet?

pretty sure that japanese mallet is used for making mochi, at least that's the original use
  5. sleepin4matty

Tape Gunk Query

Lemon Oil works great on removing sticky stuff...not sure about the impact on leather though
  6. sleepin4matty

Calling on the SBF Brain Trust!

Played out in Riverside at Hunter Hobby park, no idea what the tournament was but prize was $$$ and bats were both ASA/Utrip.
  7. sleepin4matty

I played a tournament this weekend, team went 1-3. Was a rough day all around. guys on other teams were striking out swinging lol it was hilarious
  8. sleepin4matty

you guys are having a season??? girls softball season was just canceled, waiting on little league to cancel their season now. such a bummer, I think they both played a game each this season
  9. sleepin4matty

These are a few of my favorite things.......

I thought i was the only person with that issue with the ESB #21, the hand stall seems so very tiny it almost hurts my hand
  10. sleepin4matty

Best All-Aluminum Bat

PST is gonna be what you want for sure man
  11. sleepin4matty

Has anyone here ordered a Marucci CMOD yet? Seen a review?

So how did your order issue get resolved? They just sent you the wrong glove or did they actually mess up your order? How was dealing with CS?
  12. sleepin4matty

The best mallet?

If its really that small of a company I bet he'd still make you one if you got in touch with him
  13. sleepin4matty

Anderson Huers General Discussion: The Sequel

somewhere between $150-200 at the most. You'll probably have to settle for less. If I could afford it I would buy but I don't need