Recent content by Slider045

1. Slider045

Overlap grip vs. conventional (again)

Won't do overlap. I feel that I lose bat control that way. If the bat is in my fingers, I can still generate pop and, again, I feel I have better control of the bat. I understand the physics of the overlap, but in the end, isn't it what feels best for you?
  2. Slider045

Am I being a tool?

I don't like it. If a guy is chirping while I'm at bat I won't acknowledge it at all, as if I do he will know he's getting the best of me then.
  3. Slider045

Which bat is Better

I'd go with the Miken personally.
  4. Slider045

Super Freak 98 and Freak DST Q?

A guy in my league last year had one, and it was smoking the ball. I'm tempted..........
  5. Slider045

LTB 1st Batch Miken Freaks Only.....27-28

I've got a first batch freak 100 that I'm willing to unload. 28oz. Just sat in my bag for the past 2 years. I got it right when they came out from sportsdiamond up here in MN. LMK what you're looking to spend and/or trade.
  6. Slider045

js777 is awsome

GREAT deal with him. Don't hesitate. Great guy, great communication. Thanks!!
  7. Slider045

gilkai is GTG

Got 2 pair of Anderson batting gloves for a great price. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy! Top notch!
  8. Slider045

Bert is awsome!

Well, his girl came to meet me at the bar at 9 to get the bat. Gave it to her, and he came into the bar at 9:30 with the bat in his hand. He was in love! it all went VERY well! Bert, you made dreams come true! My bad for not putting this in the feedback forum. I have to commend Bert for...
  9. Slider045

Bert is awsome!

Bert is the man! Got my S-extended today for my buddy's bday, and it's awsome. Just as promised. Bert, the $$ should be to you soon. Sent it certified mail, so it is on it's way! Thanks again man! Your one of the good guys on this board for sure!
  10. Slider045

Please post if you've had a good deal w/Madsunz

Jay's fantastic. It would be hard to find a better guy to deal with. He's the best.
  11. Slider045

[email protected]

Hope its insured! If so, some $$ will be coming your way. If not, that could be interesting.........
  12. Slider045

Luther *** Berry Hitsemdeep In His Rear

He won't. He took my U2 a year ago, and I never heard from him again. At least you got your bats back, hit or not hit, you got somthing back at least. There's a few other threads about this bone-smuggler on here too. If anyone lives in Ohio, can you help the rest of us out?
  13. Slider045

Hamneggs is a pimp

Did he hook you up with a nice gat pimp cup too?
  14. Slider045

YES ANOTHER BAD DEAL !!! :mad:

Un Freaking believable. I hate stupid people. Why can't you step up and do what you say you will when making a deal. Pain the the ass. I'd like to be there when he gets his.
  15. Slider045

Luther Berry(hitsemdeep)

any progress? He hasnt answered any of my PM's about my bat. Anyone hear anything?