Recent content by Slowpitcher21

1. S

Monsta Hype

I must be a Dumbass then because I happen to really like the torch. Not the most durable bat from my experience but none of these bats seem to be lasting very long nowadays I was really just curious about a 23oz bat. I thought 25 oz was way too light when it came out and now that’s all I swing...
  2. S

Monsta Hype

Has anyone swung a monsta hype? Is this just a lighter torch?
  3. S

Monsta torch webbed or broke?

How did you make out with that torch? I’ve got same one with about 100 swings and looks like it might be cracked. We only use 52/300 and I didn’t buy the 1 time bat replacement because everyone told me how durable Monsta Bats are
  4. S

2018 torch

LTB 2018 torch 3500 25 oz. Preferably new or like new
  5. S

Asa Ghost

Used the bat indoors with 52/300 again this week. The crack didn’t seem to get any bigger. And it certainly didn’t sound like it was broken although this bat definitely sounds alot different to begin with.One of my teammates said it’s just the paint that’s cracked. I hope he is right and I hope...
  6. S

Asa Ghost

I’ve got one with literally 12 swings on it and I have one of those cracks too. You can catch it with your fingernail but it doesn’t look very deep. Hoping this is just cosmetic because so far I love the performance of this bat