Recent content by smeinders

1. smeinders

Knee Cap

I had the same issue a while back. Went to the Dr. and he said it was stage 3 patellar tendonitus. Been about 5 months of no basketball and it is finally starting to heal up. Dr said it could take up to a year to be back to 100%. What kind of rehab are you doing for yours?
  2. smeinders

LTB OG Rip It Reap 1

Looking for one of the original Reap1. 27oz would be preferred, but could go with a 26oz. Please let me know if there are any of these out there. Thanks in advance.
  3. smeinders

advocare...

The spark is pretty amazing! I mix mine with one scoup of fruit punch spark and one scoup of pinneaple rehydrate. Amazing!
  4. smeinders

ASA Worth Legit 454

This one is said to have around 150 hits or so. It is too cold here right now to BP so I am gonna have to wait til spring to hit this thing. Looks sweet though!
  5. smeinders

ASA Worth Legit 454

Just picked one of these up for a good deal. I haven't ever hit with one, so how are they?
  6. smeinders

For Trade Rip-it Reaper 2 ~~~~~~ Easton ST98

I have a nice 27oz SCN5 for the Reaper.
  7. smeinders

GTG Franti is GTG!!!

Franti is Very GTG! Fast payment, good communication! Thanks Bro!
  8. smeinders

LTTF Looking for a Reap2 27oz

Looking to possibly trade an Easton SCN3 27oz for a 27oz Reap2. PM me with any info. Thanks
  9. smeinders

Scored some bats

I had to give up my first born for those socks!
  10. smeinders

Scored some bats

A friend of mine has had these bats since they were new. He played some fall ball with us for a few years. He had let another guy use them, and I have been razzing the owner of the bats to sell me the SCN5, but he never would sell it to me. He quit playing with us, and moved a few hours away...
  11. smeinders

Scored some bats

Looking for a 27oz Reap2 :)
  12. smeinders

Scored some bats

Thanks bro! I prob won't ever swing the Flex or the Stealth. Been fond of my OG AV that I got a while back. But this was a deal I couldn't pass up. Want to get a Reap2 someday, had one and traded it away a while back and regret I did.
  13. smeinders

Scored some bats

I don't know about Charity, but getting a good deal and paying it forward isn't a bad deal.
  14. smeinders

Scored some bats

Thanks all! I thought it was a good deal. What is your decent price?
  15. smeinders

Scored some bats

Scored some bats and a bag yesterday for $200. Got a SCN3 27 oz, a SCN5 27oz, and a Mizuno Techfire Rage 28oz. Also threw in a Easton Roller Bag.