Recent content by Smokies26

1. S

Would you be happy with this timeline in your dealings with a uniform company?

It wasnt THEM Shirt was it? Sounds like what is going on with our shirts right now also.
  2. S

So, I was "That Guy" again... :{

So they were a crap ass team using a good bat and yea know actually hitting well. And instead of just letting them have a little bit of glory you ruined all their fun and my guess is still would have won the game. I have pitched in a few super low rec level leagues that I played in with my...
  3. S

Pitcher hit in the face omfg

Just wear a mask goodness. And still was it a girls ball it looks little??
  4. S

chris larsen

Did you even read what I wrote? How could any of the situations I wrote about affect the reputation of any company? Do you honestly think none of the major players swung/swing altered bats? Sure they have policed it down at the major events, but like they cant produce a bat that will be able to...
  5. S

Dry lips from shale dust

Chapstick brand in the blue package is good ish......
  6. S

chris larsen

Good stuff here sir.
  7. S

chris larsen

Sure at a major event where it is tested, but at league or a festival tourney they show up at or a bp session with random dudes they would be silly to not have a little better bat to swing. Are these guys not advertising the bats?? I mean obviously they are great hitters and monsters, but from a...
  8. S

chris larsen

I have met many myself but why wouldnt they be nice and want you to swing their bats. First their bats are better than what we will get and second most of these "big name" type guys work for the companies and are salesmen of the bats, so obviously they want you to swing THEIR particular bat and...
  9. S

2 in the pinky?

This is the way my pops taught me to wear my glove and have my whole life. I have messed around with putting fingers in all slots and man does it feel weird. I feel my index finger would just get destroyed all the time.
  10. S

Hall of Fame Classic

That was the idea my friend lol. Someone did this for me a few years back and every since then I have posted them if I didnt already see them posted.
  11. S

Hall of Fame Classic

one and only bump from me
  12. S

Hall of Fame Classic

someone else may have posted it and I didnt see it but anyway heres the link to the live feed of the Hall of Fame mens major going on throughout the weekend. http://conferenceusssa.com/live
  13. S

Any Metal Spikes????

I know we can wear metal in asa but what other associations allow metal??
  14. S

The Capital of Slow Pitch Softball

Plumbers won C utrip world last year and Trust won E world. Michigan may not be the most played state but it would seem we put out some good teams. Im just sayin!!
  15. S

Smaller tourneys vs bigger tourneys

Houghton lake huh...who u play with?? I live in mt pleasant and am from grayling.