2. snaggs1917

LTB Insane and Future

Yes I am I am looking for an insane asa
  3. snaggs1917

LTB Insane and Future

Usa future 27.5oz r/r receipt dated April 27th 2016 75-100 swings
  4. snaggs1917

LTB OG future

Are you still looking for a usa future I have a r/r 27.5 oz receipt dated April 27th 2016.
  5. snaggs1917

I have a r/r 27.5 oz usa future if you still were looking to trade your insane asa

I have a r/r 27.5 oz usa future if you still were looking to trade your insane asa
  6. snaggs1917

For Trade insan3

I have a r/r 27.5 usa future if you are interested
  7. snaggs1917

For Sale/Trade Insane U 27.5 & USA Aftermath

Any interest in trading
  8. snaggs1917

You consider any trades for your insane usa I have a 27.5 usa future 75-100 hits 9 months left...

You consider any trades for your insane usa I have a 27.5 usa future 75-100 hits 9 months left on a return and I have the receipt
  9. snaggs1917

Wanted ASA telescoping?

I got one I am sending back it didnt telescope but the barrell actually spins its a 28oz one when I called customer service he laughed because he said that was the first he ever heard that one
  10. snaggs1917

Derby Boy ASA

The 28 is at a whole new level if I had to guess how many swings its got I would say about 150 in our league game I was 5-5 with 4 bombs and blasted one back at the pitcher accidently about crotch level with hot dots in that league I play in another we use 44/375 dudley thunder's and they are...
  11. snaggs1917

Derby Boy ASA

That is similiar to what has been going on with mine in fact one of the 27's I noticed that the end cap was put in the bat way out of center so it looks all ****eyed but the 28 has been a tank so far no rattles just webbed up and is on frickin fire right now so much I have been using it as my...
  12. snaggs1917

Derby Boy ASA

They are I bought these back in Feb-Mar when they still had them in stock I have been waiting for them to get some more.
  13. snaggs1917

Derby Boy ASA

Two of them I pulled the wrapper off before I hit and the cap was.popping out within the first 10 swings in fact the cap on one looked like it was put in way out of center of the bat the third one I got about 30 swings into it and it started to rattle really bad. I just feel bad about sending...
  14. snaggs1917

Derby Boy ASA

I was wondering if there is an issue with Derby Boy durability depending on what ounce you I ordered 2 28oz from the sbf store which have held up great but the 3 27oz I got have either gotten the rattle really bad or the endcap is popping out within the the first 10 to 20 swings on average so...
  15. snaggs1917

Have a Question about my OG AV

Hit with it last night at our league game and the thing is still spitting fire but when old the girl decides to expire it will be a sad day in this household. Thats why I was also wondering which of the newer Combats swing most like the AV in terms of weighting and feel and keep in mind I prefer...