Recent content by SnakePlissken

1. SnakePlissken

Dms

Yep I'm a very very bitter man right now. I've tried to email them and ask about leftys in the past but no reply. Now they come out with this bad a$$ stuff and I can just dream. I wouldn't be so mad If Rawlings had the horween option on the builder. Just sucks. Love the classic look of the full...
  2. SnakePlissken

Questions about Laces

Just take the needle off and push it through the metal holes
  3. SnakePlissken

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

Thanks a lot! Well it's not all great being a lefty. For example, I really really want a don mortons horween pro1000hc but I don't think they accommodate the ~10%ers. So many others too I would like to get but I guess it's a blessing because I would spend so much more money on gloves
  4. SnakePlissken

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

I found a MIUSA pro12tc LHT on eBay and thought it looked decent under all the dirt and old laces. I decided to make a project out of it. I thought I would share since I think I hit a home run on this $50 glove. I completely revamped this thing starting with a deep clean and conditioning. Made...
  5. SnakePlissken

Glove Shopping

Good choice! Take care of it and you won't have to buy another one for a long time.
  6. SnakePlissken

Glove Shopping

That glove would be good also as it plays short and deep. It's made in 3 sizes (12.5,12.75,13). I've had the 13" one and it just felt awkward to me so I sold it, but others love it. I would say if you can, try it on first and you like it great. It closes more thumb to pinky and it felt better...
  7. SnakePlissken

Glove Shopping

No that's a different pattern. With Rawlings the model numbers will probably still have 303 in there somewhere even if it's a players model. With Wilson there are some models that are the same but named differently for a player or some small difference like the web.
  8. SnakePlissken

Glove Shopping

Both the 1799 and 303 are great great gloves for what your looking for. I think the 1799 plays a bit deeper. I own both and use them over all my others for softball.
  9. SnakePlissken

LTB Rawlings USA LHT horween

I'm looking specifically for a LHT heart of the hide (12.75-13") pro-h,or pro-hf from the late 80s-90s in new or mint condition in horween tan. Also, any other USA horween LHT models in new or mint condition might interest me too. Thanks.
  10. SnakePlissken

NP7 (NP1225)

Wow man that's a beautiful collection. Great info here, I will be getting an np7 custom next year now for sure. You should make a thread showing your collection off.
  11. SnakePlissken

Package from Rous claus today!

I freakin love my 303. I broke it in like an infield glove traditional and it feels great and closes around a softball. I feel like what ever way you want to break it in it will excel at it.
  12. SnakePlissken

Protect your gloves from holiday thieves

Sweet gloves man. I tried the JD pattern and it was just not for me. I'm digging the 303 trap.
  13. SnakePlissken

Protect your gloves from holiday thieves

I don't understand why Rawlings can't have black stamping on the glove builder. Blows my mind.
  14. SnakePlissken

Rawlings fastbacks

Pics... IMG_0759 by SnakePlissken posted Nov 22, 2017 at 8:04 PM IMG_0760 by SnakePlissken posted Nov 22, 2017 at 8:04 PM IMG_0762 by SnakePlissken posted Nov 22, 2017 at 8:04 PM IMG_0761 by SnakePlissken posted Nov 22, 2017 at 8:04 PM
  15. SnakePlissken

Rawlings fastbacks

Well I couldn't resist and bought another fastback. It's a PRO601BPRO. Has the oil treated leather with dark tan lace. Extremely stiff, maybe even more than the jtan 302 above was. In another thread I asked about the stiffness of OTB and I've got my answer, now to see how it feels once it's...