Recent content by socal-stk

1. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

Merry Christmas You are welcome and i know you'll like it!
  2. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

Just got mine Received my package today! Shout out to Hitman30 for great gifts. He really hooked me up. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas! http://imageshack.com/a/img903/7378/KWXGjJ.jpg
  3. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

my wishlist I would appreciate anything i get. As far as softball, our team just took a break. My favorite teams are La Kings, Dodgers, Raiders, UCLA, any gear would be cool. For my girls, oldest is college student( just started) middle one just started high school and little one is 8 anything...
  4. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

same here No response yet.
  5. socal-stk

Need A 1B

good news! Played the team that played before us the day she lost it, and first batter goes up and i see a 1b that has looks like my daughters. Mentioned it to my DD( i was calling pitches from the dugout) she got excited and told the manager who is also the vice president of the league. He...
  6. socal-stk

Need A 1B

Thanks Thank you for the thought.
  7. socal-stk

Need A 1B

Long story short, My daughters 1B was stolen from the dugout and need to replace it. She cried and is down about it. So any help from you bros will be greatly appreciated. 32x22
  8. socal-stk

Who has better Mexican Food???

You might want to check out/research chinese food in Mexicali:thumb: You will be surprised that there are chinese people there!
  9. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2013 Participant List and Status Thread

rec. Received today.
  10. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Got mine today I got a new worth Sick Resmondo! With a lizard skin grip.:thumb: Thanks to RokRaider826 for the gift and hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!
  11. socal-stk

2nd package have you received your 2nd package yet?
  12. socal-stk

Hope you like it. It got there faster than i thought, You will be getting another package. Merry Christmas.
  13. socal-stk

Girls fastpitch softball team name

thanks. How about Dugout Divas
  14. socal-stk

Girls fastpitch softball team name

How about Blue Diamonds:)
  15. socal-stk

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Glad you finally got it. almost a month later. Again sorry about that.