Recent content by Softball Freak

1. Softball Freak

27.5oz Adidas Melee-2 12 inch barrel 2-piece End-loaded Senior Softball Bat - $150 obo.

Bat is Sold, thanks I bought this bat last month because according to the internets this is the bat to have in SSUSA in 2019. It doesn't fit my swing and I decided to go with a balanced bat instead. My loss is your gain, this bat retails for $225 and it has less than 20 cuts on it, it's not...
  2. Softball Freak

Mizuno MVP Prime 12.75

Still have this glove?
  3. Softball Freak

Looking for a 40 and over mens tournament team

Hey Ron, how are you man? I've been thinking about 40 and over but I'm not sure where to start. Have you been playing? Would be fun to get a tourney in together.
  4. Softball Freak

Looking for a 40 and over mens tournament team

I'm 46 but still play competitive men's E/D softball. I've been pitching a lot, utrip or ASA but can play infield corners or outfield as well. I can hit for power most of the time. I can travel along the northwest - Northern Cali, Oregon and southern Washington. Hit me up if you need a guy. I'm...
  5. Softball Freak

For Sale 28oz SRV3 (1109 date code)

still have this?
  6. Softball Freak

Coach - Softball Fans Update

Congrats Coach. You guys filled a much needed space on the internet. Before this site nothing brought it all together as well. Good luck to you -
  7. Softball Freak

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG Salvo

Bat still available?
  8. Softball Freak

GTG Skeeter is GTG

Just completed a trade with Skeeter, communication was great and everything went smooth. Thanks again man
  9. Softball Freak

For Trade Reebok Cooperstown Quag 2 Trainers Size 12

Traded to Skeeter Bought these recently and wore them a few times. They just don't fit right for me. I washed them so they're pretty clean and almost new. I would like to trade these for some higher compression batting practice balls in decent condition. Or for whatever else you have.
  10. Softball Freak

For Sale A bunch for sale

Bump for a good guy with a bat problem :)
  11. Softball Freak

GTG Tiny39 is GTG!

Sold bat to Tiny39, communication was good. Once we agreed on a price payment ws swift. All around a smooth deal. Thanks again man, enjoy the bat.
  12. Softball Freak

For Sale 28oz Easton ST100

Bat is sold, thanks -
  13. Softball Freak

For Sale 28oz Easton ST100

Pending funds, bat is sold to Tiny39