Recent content by softballtony

1. softballtony

Hitting Coach - Northeast/New England

Just send Ken van bogart a message at https://www.sportstechnique.com/index.html .. you send him a video of your swing and he gives you feedback and drill to help YOUR specific problems....
  2. softballtony

Dugout Speaker

I don't see a problem with Dugout music. As long as it done with a respectable level. I mean they play music at MLB,NHL,NFL,NBA so why not the softball field as long as it not super loud. It shouldn't be an issue. Rock on!!!
  3. softballtony

Hampton Beach tournament

What is the date?
  4. softballtony

Beast of the East Merrimack,NH 2015

John Harty [email protected] 603-969-7792 Slow Pitch Seacoast Area Director
  5. softballtony

Anyone hit balls off of one knee???

With a Metal Bat.... PST baby!
  6. softballtony

2014 Mass/NH Thread

How about THIS weekend? Anybody got a helecopter to dry out the fields?
  7. softballtony

2014 Mass/NH Thread

Somebody better tell the 15 teams that entered that its s not gonna happen....
  8. softballtony

2014 Mass/NH Thread

E NIT in Derry Next weekend? Is it gonna happen?
  9. softballtony

NH Mens League

Monday- Friday usually 1 night a week. Two games with the same team. They don't have lights so in the early spring and late fall the games try to start at 5:45 pm but they usually start at 6pm.
  10. softballtony

NH Mens League

Then It's the league for you! ;)
  11. softballtony

NH Mens League

http://www.facebook.com/groups/412492415435222/ it is a metal bat league. Pretty competitive though.
  12. softballtony

Jade dragon open - 9/21 - merrimack, nh

Bump It up looking for a few more!
  13. softballtony

moving to Manchester need a team

Always looking for players for my 1-pitch team. We play double headers 1 night a week in Manch. LMK. Tony
  14. softballtony

Looking for a tourney in the MA area

This tourney is only 30 min from the Mass/NH state line The annual Manchester One Pitch tourney has scheduled the weekend of sept 7th Rules: 3 home runs and 1up after Single for home runs after limit is exceeded Metal/aluminum bats (no pst, wicked or tech fires) Round robin with top...