Recent content by sophat34

1. S

Any updates on anything new coming out

I don't need to hear more, some one just take my money. I am good guinea pig I swear. goign to need a 30 oz el though.
  2. S

Need Some Advice

Talk to your team. listen to what they have to say. Then hook them up with bats.
  3. S

Thoughts after swinging the 14 Aftermath and 14 Juggy.

preface this with I swing fence posts. Doesn't matter what fence post as long as its heavy. took the a few of the new ones out monday, 30 oz juggy, 30 oz el z3k, 28 oz '14 am. Out of the wrapper hitting the evil bp 52s off of the pitching machine. z3k was out doing all of them. Juggy wasn't far...
  4. S

What good are reebok zigs....

I am too fat for that style of adidas tread. I switched to the vigor 3 with the x tread pattern, now my feet dont slip out on me when I am rounding bases.
  5. S

asa 30oz el z2kri?

I was just curious. I have a few back ups just wondering if they made them in the ri, you know want to complete the set.
  6. S

2014 line in 30oz weights?

not going to lie, kind of excited for the chance at some new fence posts. Its nice to have people not want to swing your sticks.
  7. S

asa 30oz el z2kri?

So I have been looking for an asa 30 oz ri z2k did they make one? or am I just not looking in the right places? Thanks
  8. S

2014 line in 30oz weights?

So to any factory hitters or any one with knowledge of the new sticks can I get any of the asa stamped ones in 30oz? If so which ones? Thanks
  9. S

Raw Steel goes kablooey!

IF any one breaks a big boy 30 ozer and cant return it let me know. Looks like a fun welding project for shis and giggles
  10. S

Are the ASA only Zs any good?

I have had quite a few z's I was disappointed when I couldn't get a 30 oz el asa z2k ri but I seem to hit the 28 el just fine. For me it felt a little crisper than the og z2k. comparing it to my 28 oz j3a the distance was pretty similar. both were new out of the wrapper and both hit the balls...
  11. S

What ounce bat do you prefer and why?

30oz el asa z1k and z2k. Why? Because the ball goes further for me. whether its threw the infield or over the fence the ball is moving quickly.
  12. S

Bat weight

If your looking for a place to check your swing speed, check out a golf store. Be nice to them and maybe offer to pay for a couple of swings, usually more than helpful. me, I am 5'11" 250 ish. I swing what ever I feel like, although I tend to prefer my 12 30 oz el z1k. I have been known to...
  13. S

Knob help

is it a nub fitting in to a tube? if so epoxy, drill and roll pin. 5 min epoxy might work, but in general the faster an epoxy cures the more brittle it is. make sure you clean your past attempts of epoxying off and rough the surface up a bit with some 50 or 80 grit sand paper. leave some groves...
  14. S

BASS Quake, Keish, Pinky, Darkside, Bipolar, are not ASA APPROVED

Good thing she is native american and not indian then. I am also part native american, But I am not the least bit offended. This is because 1. I am actually the one who is native american, not a spouse of some one going out of my way to be offended. 2. I have a sense of humor and realize that...