Recent content by SouthernSwing

1. SouthernSwing

League Went UTRIP!

Looks like the CL22 is dominating the opinion so looks like that will be my first bat this year, but I'm sure it won't be my last. Just never know until you hit it. Thanks for the help fellas.
  2. SouthernSwing

League Went UTRIP!

BP is not a problem...2,000 cuts in the next 2 months tho, prob not...maybe 1,000. hah The J3U was my first thought but after reading a lot of opinions on here it seems that it's not all that similar to the J3A. I had an OG Flipper and Aftermath and even tho I hit one of the longest balls...
  3. SouthernSwing

League Went UTRIP!

I assume you are talking about the Stadium CL22 right?
  4. SouthernSwing

League Went UTRIP!

I got rid of that thing a long time ago, guess I need to update my sig! Yeh def want 12" barrel, failed to mention my J3a is a 27 oz so more balanced.
  5. SouthernSwing

League Went UTRIP!

I haven't been on the boards in a while so I am kind of out of touch with the newer Demarinis that have come out. I have only played ASA and sold my collection to buy nothing but J3As when they came out. My favorite bat I've hit by far. My normal league is going to Utrip in the Spring and...
  6. SouthernSwing

For Sale 27 oz Aftermath and MLC

Both bats are sold for asking price. Thanks
  7. SouthernSwing

to the top we go
  8. SouthernSwing

Asking price $150
  9. SouthernSwing

To the moon..............
  10. SouthernSwing

$100 shipped for the MLC.
  11. SouthernSwing

AM sold.....
  12. SouthernSwing

2013 Aftermath SOLD 27 oz Not Returnable 500 or less hits. No issues just the usual wear. The One MLC $100 27 oz Returnable...no rec 500-600 hits One or 2 lines of webbing and usual wear. No issues. These were my team bats and really haven't been hit very much at all. I am...
  13. SouthernSwing

2014 Juggy Crack or Paint???

This is correct^^^. Like I said just a personal preference.
  14. SouthernSwing

I read about a lot of durability issues similar to these when the J3a came out, but I bought one anyway. Still swinging, no cracks, chips, nothing. Best bat I have ever owned. I picked up the Juggy '14 JIC my J3 blew up soon. So far I am not impressed. It feels like a 2x4 and showing...
  15. SouthernSwing

27 oz. graffiti knob if it matters to you.......it does to me:D