Recent content by SouthSTLOF

1. SouthSTLOF

For Sale 2 Worth ESTs

He sent me the tracking # last night. Should be here today. It would have been nice to have gotten the tracking # the day the bat was shipped.
  2. SouthSTLOF

For Sale 2 Worth ESTs

27 has not arrived nor have I been given a tracking #.
  3. SouthSTLOF

For Sale 2 Worth ESTs

I have $163 in my paypal if you want to sell the 27.
  4. SouthSTLOF

Flare 14"

Glove arrived yesterday, was shipped on time but didn't get the tracking # until Saturday.
  5. SouthSTLOF

Flare 14"

Glove was paid for on the 15th. Waiting on the tracking #. Was told I'd have it later today. Posting here to keep things updated.
  6. SouthSTLOF

All BBJ wants for Christmas is his two front teeth...

Someone put this thread out of its misery already!
  7. SouthSTLOF

New Mizuno Bat 2018

These are very sexy, but gonna have to have the performance akin to the Connell I've swung all year to get me to change.
  8. SouthSTLOF

Flare 14"

PM sent.
  9. SouthSTLOF

For Sale/Trade Easton, Worth, Mizuno

Marking to look later.
  10. SouthSTLOF

LTB Easton Helmer Flex ASA

I'm looking for a 27 oz version of the white and silver one. NR is fine. I have 3 bats I'm willing to trade or bat(s) and cash. Easton USSSA Torq 27 Balanced with barcodes, no receipt Mizuno Blackout 27.5 Mizuno Craze 26
  11. SouthSTLOF

Any FB on the 2016 DC41

Love mine, feels similar to the 2015. Definitely has end load, so better like that.
  12. SouthSTLOF

Question about TM blackout

Blackouts take a LOT of breaking in. But once that thing is webbed up down the barrel, it gets nasty.
  13. SouthSTLOF

How many home runs will you hit this year

We get 6/game in my Monday league and unlimited in Thursdays, so probably 5 or so each week in those two leagues plus more if I sub other nights. Tournaments just depend on the format, sanctions with limits I hit less since we get less and you got to pick your spots. I've done unlimited...
  14. SouthSTLOF

How does the DC-41 Feel

Freak 30 is a shorter barrel and most tend to think they swing lighter as Mr. G said. Less end load as well. DC has the 14" barrel and bigger end load. Both bats will smoke all the balls, so just choose the one that fits your swing better.
  15. SouthSTLOF

Question about TM blackout

The Taylormade model is just an exclusive with a different paint job. It's the same as the balanced versions. There were two batches, only way to tell is the code on the handle, but I honestly don't remember what the numerical difference is between the two batches. Both batches should be...