1. Sparty01

Horweens for sale

I have an RV23
  2. Sparty01

For Sale Rawlings RV23, PRO207, PRO206

Snatch it up!
  3. Sparty01

For Sale Rawlings RV23, PRO207, PRO206

1. Rawlings PRORV23 HOH Horween. Relaced with better tanners lace. Excellent condition $220 2. Rawlings PRO207 Pro Preferred (KB17). Excellent condition $OLD 3. Rawlings PRO206 HOH Nado Clone in timberglaze. Excellent condition $OLD
  4. Sparty01

PRO1000-3T

PM sent
  5. Sparty01

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

I like that ! I have a question though.....how does the 5048 differ from the 208 ? I find the biggest difference is how the glove wants to close. The 504 wants to close more middle to ring, and seems to want to be more single hinged. The pocket also seems more offset to me. The 208 seems...
  6. Sparty01

Rawlings HOH PRO200SO Fastback??

Code EHEH so it’s from 2006. Definitely the good old school horween on this one. I’d never game it as it’s too small but a cool find for sure.
  7. Sparty01

Rawlings HOH PRO200SO Fastback??

Anyone of you glove gurus know anything about this glove? Just picked it up locally, can’t find a single piece of info on it. It’s definitely unique and definitely horween!
  8. Sparty01

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

I really like how it’s breaking in, but it does NOT want to go ring/pinky. I think ring/middle is the best I’m going to do with it but that’s ok (I play traditional also, TIP obv. much closer to ring). I can see why so many people love this pattern for softball infield. It’s crazy how good...
  9. Sparty01

LTB Rawlings PRO207-6HT

New or slightly used is ok. Let me know what you have!
  10. Sparty01

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

I just bought BACK the 504 I sold like a month ago! That must be a record. Just hoping I can break it in something close to a 200 pattern. Now that I’ve committed to keeping it I’m going to work on it and see where it ends up. Haven’t seen many broken in 504’s....
  11. Sparty01

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

Which is why I’m on the hunt for another Horween H web lol. It never ends
  12. Sparty01

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

Honestly the PP brusciato is so pretty I can’t even break it in. I’m obsessed with Horween now anyway so it will never see game time, and although I’ve toyed with the idea of 12.75 on the infield the 303 never really felt like an infield pattern to me (I’m sure it can be broken in that way...
  13. Sparty01

Rawlings PRONP7-2HT

83 for me. I’d love to see them do another Horween run. The demand definitely seems to be there.....maybe switch up the stitching or something to keep things fresh