Recent content by spm8907

1. spm8907

SIS Team Easton Utrip

Re: SIS Seems like they were all swinging it at last years' major world series and now they're all swinging the new helmer.....
  2. spm8907

Looking to buy worth softballs

I've had good luck with Direct Sports and Hock Sports in the past. Not sure about 30 dozen but it's worth checking...........
  3. spm8907

Bat Recommendation

Re: If you're OG Mayhem is broken in, it should crush even the new balls. Mine does. But you can't go wrong with any of the new Legit line. Don't last very long, but are hot out of the wrapper and almost an instant gamer.
  4. spm8907

2016 Miken Izzy Psycho USSSA BP

I agree. I've had great success with mine as well. Funny that our local Miken rep brought a whole ton of demo's a few weeks back and as good as the Psycho has been for me, the Freak Black and DC-41 that I hit were definitely hotter. Like cheating.........
  5. spm8907

Conference ZN

It's not that it's a different ball.........it's just a Dudley Classic M.........they call it the "conference" ball b/c the classic M is the "official" ball for USSSA conference play, at least on the 300' fields. Obviously at the Smoky Mountain and Majors they use the Stadium ZN. But Dudley...
  6. spm8907

Freak xl backpack/roller

Mine got a tear near the shoe compartment, but had it fixed for like $10. Have loved the bag for the most part.
  7. spm8907

MIKEN SPSYMU PSYCHO - any good?

Takes longer to break in than the Miken 2-pieces in my opinion. Definitely can feel the 1 oz end load. I think it's a really good bat, but probably still behind the DC-41, Freak Black and Freak 12. I got to swing a freak black last night that was just nasty. It tested last weekend right at the...
  8. spm8907

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

Re: Hottest Bat You've Ever Owned ASA: USSSA: Easton Synergy SCX22 DC Psycho Worth Mayhem 98 (OG orange) OG MV-1
  9. spm8907

Easton L1.0 replacement for power hitter.

Re: Easton L1.0 Replacement for Power Hitter I use the 2013 L1.0 for BP and use a Miken Psycho in games. Have done so for the past 2 years or so. Swing similar in my opinion........both have heavy end-loads. Both bats are hot, but my 2015 Psycho with 250ish hits outhits my 2000+ L1.0 with...
  10. spm8907

4 The Fallen Major team Folds

Looks like Denny and Robo are both with The Scene now.
  11. spm8907

urgent help. ball suggestions

Re: Ball Suggestions If they must be USSSA stamped your options are the 52-275 (Classic Plus) or the 40-325 (Classic M). I personally prefer the Dudleys over anything else. As far as bats, it's pretty hard to go wrong with the top of the line bats for each company these days. The 2-pieces seem...
  12. spm8907

why arent Miken one pieces as hot?

Re: Why aren't Miken 1-pieces as hot? I can't speak for the DC-41 but I have this year's Psycho and after 200+ hits or so it's straight fire. Just like the model 2 years ago. I just don't think 1 pieces will get much attention this year with all the 2-pieces out that are killing the ball too.
  13. spm8907

4 The Fallen Major team Folds

I read that on Old Scout this morning. Where does this put Denny Crine? Surely he will want to do more than the LHB tour?
  14. spm8907

2015 CL22 Stress Crack??

Sounds good guys. Thank yall for the responses. Seems it's good-to-go.
  15. spm8907

Which one to buy White DC Freak Black or Freak 12

It's hard to go wrong with any of those 3. The white DC will probably be the most durable and will have the most endload of the 3. The Freak Black and Freak 12 are smokin straight out of the wrapper and won't handle tons of BP and have less endload.