Recent content by Sportsaz

1. S

Gates Veteran

I will follow up to make sure all get their replacements.
  2. S

Gates Veteran

Please note that Steve McKinlay is taking over the Veteran project from here on. If you have questions you may contact him at 949.233.4667 or [email protected]
  3. S

Gates Veteran

We need to resolve the computer issue before we can start production.
  4. S

Gates Veteran

The FCA/Wounded Warrior event was a huge success. However the computer issue at the factory did not allow us to have the CORE bats ready.
  5. S

Best Softball In Arizona??

Chandler is a great city with a solid softball program.
  6. S

Gates Veteran

Traditional production is to wrap bats by hand, however we use a computer based process run by a highly complex software program. This is the stage that is taking the longest amount of time and is something we have to rely on outside computer engineers to work on. We were very happy with the ASA...
  7. S

GSC Bat...

We are moving forward at a slow, painful and controlled pace. We are not in a hurry nor are we speeding to get bats out. Our mission is to make sure the bats are right and our production line is in top running order before we open the doors for orders or ship anything out.
  8. S

Gates Veteran

We are moving forward at a slow, painful and controlled pace. We are not in a hurry nor are we speeding to get bats out. Our mission is to make sure the bats are right and our production line is in top running order before we open the doors for orders or ship anything out.
  9. S

FCA ALL STARS vs WOUNDED WARRIOR

FCA ALL STARS vs WOUNDED WARRIOR Dot Richardson Jennie Finch Leah O'Brien-Amico Francesca Enea Kristina Hilberth Kristen Butler Stephanie Brombacher Charity Butler Corrie Brook Brooke Le Sage Kaci Clark Meagan Denny Mary Helen Tyler Johnny McCraw & more Please note the FCA...
  10. S

Wounded Warrior in Plant City Jan 13,14

Plant City, FL Jan 13-14 Wouned Warriors vs FCA All Stars FCA ALL STARS vs WOUNDED WARRIOR Dot Richardson Jennie Finch Leah O'Brien-Amico Francesca Enea Kristina Hilberth Kristen Butler Stephanie Brombacher Charity Butler Corrie Brook Brooke Le Sage Kaci Clark Meagan Denny...
  11. S

Gates Veteran

Everyone gets a return email. If you don't then just call.... [email protected] [email protected] 480.241.3717
  12. S

GSC Bat...

Customer service, we don’t need no stinking customer service :) We are aware of the list of cusomers that need replacement for the China made bats. When the production line is finish and the bats are made then they will ship. By the way we want to thank all the support from players we...
  13. S

Gates Veteran

Bill, it was great to meet you and was impressed with the way you hit, pretty good for a 'old man' :) See you in Florida in January.... Just let me know when you want to visit the factory in Charelston and I will arrange it for you. Thanks again, Bill
  14. S

Gates Veteran

The results will justify the means. I would like thank all the players in Myrtle Beach at the SPA tournament for all your support. It was great to meet you all, the weather was a little chilly but the games where fun to watch. We have a huge amount of names and support for what we trying to do...
  15. S

Gates Veteran

As my Mom used to say about dinner, "it will be ready when it's ready" We made some production changes which put the release date back....again.