Recent content by sportsgear9

1. S

LTB Need help finding a 11.5 or 12 inch primo nwt

Please help me find a new with tags rawlings primo...either the 11.5 mod trap or 12 closed basket web. been looking but havent had any luck. If you know someone who wants to sell theirs or you know a place that carries it please let me know! thank you for your time!
  2. S

Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

beautiful glove taco!
  3. S

custom rawlings

oh and YES that is 100% something you can contact them about! thats a blemish for sure
  4. S

custom rawlings

hey man! im sorry about your problem. Yes i would contact rawlings! definitely! be patient and have them remake it :) they should give you a discount for their mistake. Contact them sooner rather than later... i had a custom glove with similar issues and the leather will tear little by little...
  5. S

Price check on GOTM A2000 TF21

^^^^^^^^ love it rusty haha people want their money my friend. Im sure he would work with people thats just a starting price.
  6. S

Rawlings Glove Builder update this summer

cross your fingers for gold label options and platinum options xD
  7. S

LTB Rawlings HOH 12 in

hey YoungPittsburg, My friend is selling a tan 12inch pro1000hc h web on ebay for $289 or best offer. its horween leather and in really good shape. if you want you can hit him up and work out a deal. He is really nice and the glove is really nice but i cant link the page you'll have to check it...
  8. S

Rawlings Glove Builder update this summer

Thank you bebblebooble for your exciting post! My friend allen told me to check out this post(thread) and im glad i did. I appreciate everyones opinion on this topic because I know its important to all of us and we are all hopeful rawlings comes through with real genuine horween leather. Also a...
  9. S

For Sale So a Wilson SBF Custom Will Be Much Tougher

I would still want it 12.25 with split welting and orange tan leather would be a amazing. h web would be the look for me as well :)
  10. S

For Sale SBF Finally a Wilson GOTM Dealer

Can we preorder? how can we make sure we get the gotm?
  11. S

For Sale So a Wilson SBF Custom Will Be Much Tougher

yeap this is the one...100% my money is yours if this is the glove
  12. S

For Sale If SBF were to create an Exclusive 13" HOH What would you like to see?

so the leather will be US steerhide in the jtan color? will it be a gold glove gamer? or heart of the hide?
  13. S

For Sale If SBF were to create an Exclusive 13" HOH What would you like to see?

Horween tan H web with gold labels! :D the dream of course
  14. S

Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Hey, how did you get them to do the welting on the thumb straight down to wrist? did you add that in the notes? i really want my custom to have that. If you could message me back i would really appreciate it! thank you! have a great night