Recent content by SQUAD UP 99

1. S

Easton Forum Rules and Warranty Dept Information

what bat can I get for return on a ghost.another ghost or possibly an asa helmer? thanks in advance.
  2. S

monsta FP torch?

thank you so much
  3. S

monsta FP torch?

im thinking about purchasing a monsta fastpitch torch for my daughter.i've seen nothing in the way of reviews other than a quick 24 second youtube video.has anyone one here ever swung one or has a daughter that has swung one.wondering about performance,durability,stiffness etc.thanks in advance.
  4. S

Flyboy Athletics Uniform Packages

flyboy is great.vgtg !!!
  5. S

softballs ?

buggs.cant connect with link.thank you.
  6. S

softballs ?

thank you jbo911
  7. S

softballs ?

gals can hit any 44 core 11 inch ball
  8. S

softballs ?

having a co ed league team this fall.guys will be hitting the 14 inch and gals the 11 inch.need some input on what company makes the best 14 and 11 inch balls.thanks in advance.
  9. S

Is the game actually ruined?

i will never wear protective equipment.like you guys were saying.if a pitcher doesn't have the good sense to pitch and get back ready to field then said pitcher needs another position
  10. S

Evo9x

diamond dynasty out of kentucky is goin with evo9x in 2015
  11. S

lil help

does anyone have any picks of virginia tech colors.have used the search forum and have found a couple picks but would like to see more samples if anyone has them.thanks in advance.
  12. S

Indiana downs #1 Kentucky....

being a lifelong tarheels fan living in kentucky i too loved watchin the cats go down:):):)
  13. S

Pictures of your teams

lol.yeah i played with mike and crew a few years back and didn't enjoy it myself.thanks 4 the info on the unis.playin with squad up out of paris next year.hope to see you guys around.
  14. S

Trouble deciding what bat I want

freak plus:)
  15. S

Halloween full sub ideas let me know what you think.

to da left...to da left