Recent content by Squatchzilla

1. Squatchzilla

Highlighter series

Ill second this. I don't understand how its legal.. We don't check comp tho so maybe it isn't....
  2. Squatchzilla

Fireflex 3?

I found the FF3 to be pure endload. I can really feel it come around and we all love it. We are in Canada and are a 52 league and this bat crushes them. If I wasn't swinging a Primo12 I would be using the FF3 no doubt.
  3. Squatchzilla

Crooked bats?

extra lag...more whip
  4. Squatchzilla

ball go "phhhhhewwwww!!" 19 nautalai el

Put a hundred more swings on it at lunch. There is definitely a difference from my initial post but I still find I have to swing HARD, or really try to get some whip to get the ball to go. I still don't feel the ball comes off the barrel very fast compared to the two other bats I had to...
  5. Squatchzilla

ball go "phhhhhewwwww!!" 19 nautalai el

anybody have a different experience with this bat? I WANT to like it... I just find the ball doesn't come off the barrel as fast as other bats we have on the bench and I really struggle to get the distance. I'm having a hard time grabbing it when its my turn at the plate. It has about 80...
  6. Squatchzilla

2020 Nautalia

I prefer the looks of this over the red one....
  7. Squatchzilla

DB44 vs. Miken DC-41

this thread should be renamed 52 vs 44 cor balls
  8. Squatchzilla

DB44 vs. Miken DC-41

We hit some mixed balls (mostly 52s) with the Balanced Freakshow, DB44, DC41, Wegman Flex, Fireflex EL, and Plague. I can tell you that they were all on par with one another. I personally hit the furthest shots with the Freakshow, DB44, and Wegman surprisingly. And I wouldn't hesitate to...
  9. Squatchzilla

2017 easton bryson baker flex

Wow, I wish I had a 27 and not a 28, I would do this. lol
  10. Squatchzilla

Good balanced bat to trade for my FireFlex

'17 baker in 26.oz and 27.oz feel relatively balanced, more so on the 26... But in a 28 it is NOT balanced at all. Best Balanced bat I have ever swung was the 2017 Balanced Freakshow (Yellow) which I understand is just a Freak repaint. That thing was unreal, I regret getting rid of it.
  11. Squatchzilla

Easton helmer green and orange

Well I did manage to hit one hot dot into the future with the Wegman so it does show promise. Im only bagging those two bats right now and am hitting them over lunch breaks with grey/gold dots and some rockets. We'll see where they end up. Im gonna actually take my time with these two and try to...
  12. Squatchzilla

Easton helmer green and orange

These do hit the harder balls really well... We're a Hot Dot league tho and I find they are still a fair bit behind the other brands. I gave up on my Helmer, but do have a Wegman and Baker with under 100 hits each on them still.
  13. Squatchzilla

Good balanced bat to trade for my FireFlex

'17 Baker is awesome, I just bought another one in 28oz
  14. Squatchzilla

Ryan Harvey Legit XL USSSA vs Easton Fire Flex Loaded USSSA

what about in a league that doesnt compression test ?
  15. Squatchzilla

Gold fire flex 14'?

who sells these? Id love to try one out but as stated..they arent in Canada.