Recent content by squeezeplayin

1. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

You're welcome..I guess this is where you want me to make out with you or something..so I'm out of here.
  2. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

Whatever you need to say to stop the tears from falling on your keyboard is fine with me <3
  3. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

Hey once you get over the concussion you suffered earlier today or whatever traumatic brain injury you have yet to seek medical advice for maybe i'll pay attention to you again.
  4. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

This is great even after my stupid post earlier in the thread I'm looking more intelligent with every post that is made here. Thanks storkie and Mattdawg
  5. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

What is it with all these dudes having man crushes about dudes they don't like? I'm telling you they're flirting, and it's really disturbing.
  6. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

Yeah thankfully stupidity is pretty uncommon, but I would be a real jerk to insult you at this point.
  7. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

No you must be hallucinating. Not surprising looking at the quality of your posts lately.
  8. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

Well..I think we've found the real terrorist and his name is MattDawg18
  9. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

It was the storkie posts that came after that, to be spacific. He seems good at the no common sense thing.
  10. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

You're welcome. You did all the dirty work yourself, I appreciate that
  11. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

His eyes appear to be rolling into the back of his head..so I guess he's just having a seizure All Joking aside you are absolutely ridiculous. Congratulations.
  12. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

Not my problem..other than the terrorist comment which was just plain stupid it's actually quite funny.
  13. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

It's probably because even though i was confused about the Lakewood Colorado thing I still have more actual common sense then some people here..not naming names. So I guess that's why they want me to stay quiet.
  14. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

Anyway Good luck to the rest of you going out there.
  15. squeezeplayin

Lakewood, CO

It would technically be a southwestern state by your regional definitions, or a midwestern state. Either way this is completely ridiculous