Recent content by sscroggin

1. sscroggin

2018 Black Demarini Nautalai 26 or 27

Still looking come on my brothers don't let me down.
  2. sscroggin

2018 Nautalai the real OG black one

WHo's got one of these laying around collecting dust? Let me know.
  3. sscroggin

Come on someone has to have one of these collecting dust.
  4. sscroggin

Looking for the Nautalai that started it off in a 26 or 27oz. Let me know if you have one just collecting dust.
  5. sscroggin

Bat Tech: Old School vs New...and does it really matter?

Don't you think you hit better only swinging 80% as opposed to out of your shoes every swing? His only swing that wasn't out of his shoes was the first one. It was my understanding that they are not a bat reps. I'm probably naive but their links send you to just bats and other company sites off...
  6. sscroggin

Bat Tech: Old School vs New...and does it really matter?

This video would say otherwise. I'll make up a statistical number that 95% softball players don't swing as hard as this guy either.
  7. sscroggin

For Sale/Trade A couple Adidas Ruckus and an Easton ST100H

Was that an OG 100H or the smash it reissue?
  8. sscroggin

Which Gen Fire Flex is the best? 1,2,3,or4?

I landed a St100 a couple weeks ago, it's not ever broken in yet. i was shocked how little field wear it had on it. I don't even play enough to warrant the purchase but I just couldn't let that one slip by.
  9. sscroggin

JB 12 vs Green Pop Toss

Bravo to you. Keep at it. If you’re not trying to get better, you’re getting worse. The only advice I can give to raise your average would be pitch selection. It’s slow pitch softball you can hit any pitch, but why not wait for your pitches you like the best? That being said I have zero...
  10. sscroggin

2022 bats pics.

They can't give us one bat with the flex handle? Bummer.
  11. sscroggin

Nihilist

You just made my day. Lets see some pics.
  12. sscroggin

Got Bored.. Designed my own Mikens

Great designs. I wish you would've done something when SBF's were looking for their exclusive easton.
  13. sscroggin

For Sale Nautalai $99

Great prices? More like fantastic prices. This is what the boards are about. Now I just need to find someone like minded selling an ASA juggy of some sort.
  14. sscroggin

OG ultra 2 question

Just picked up an og ultra 2. Are these bats tanks or fragile. We’re hitting 44/375’s. Temps will be in the 60-70’s.
  15. sscroggin

For Sale 2013 26oz OG Flipper

Price drop bump.