Recent content by Stallings18

1. S

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Thank you JHOB54! You went way above and beyond on your gift. I'm Very thankful. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas! Thanks again
  2. S

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

I received a bat bag from my ss. I was informed a 2nd box is being sent. I will post pictures when I receive the other box. Thank you for the bag! Happy Holidays!!
  3. S

Columbus IN looking to play

Anyone else playing fall ball or Need a guy in the Columbus IN area?
  4. S

Anyone from Columbus IN?
  5. S

Looking to pick up with league team for the remainder of the season. Not familiar with the area and locations of parks. I was traveling to mid America in Indy but prefer to find something closer to Columbus. Thank you!
  6. S

For Sale/Trade Combat virus fp........

50 I'll buy it.. I'm looking for a 33/25 in this though
  7. S

Very Light ASA bat needed..

I remember awhile back a few of my teammates started swinging the FP Virus in a 25oz and it was hot as heck... Are there any light bats similar to that ASA certified? I play co-ed and we have some very small girls on the team. I am looking for a bat for them to swing that is light enough for...
  8. S

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Hey Joker a little birdie told me you might have another package coming that has not showed yet..
  9. S

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Got a great surprise last night from my SS... Late drop off from USPS!! Thank you Marcus!! (LASTCALL8) for the great gifts he sent!! 2 Dri-fit shirts (Louisville Slugger and a team jersey) a great LS polo! 2 fitted hats, pair of batting gloves, new DSP bat grip, Grip wax, Bullet ball, and a New...
  10. S

For Sale/Trade Og combat anti virus $70

I'll take it.., Waiting on your feedback or you ship first.. Thanks
  11. S

For Sale/Trade check out these deals

I'll take the virus but same deal need you to ship first..
  12. S

For Trade Looking for ASA bat

Anyone interested?
  13. S

OG trade offer!

Why is it the wrong forum. I put it where all the asa players look. Its in the selling thread also but not many ASA guys look there for this type of trade..
  14. S

OG trade offer!

Do you feel the OG Freak isn't worth as much as any of those ASA bats?
  15. S

LTB Original Freak

28oz 2nd batch low serial number I think.. If interested let me know