Recent content by stallion45

1. S

2013 nats.

hey wiley just got done finishing up on my last batch of capital I ready to hang them up on the fence for you.
  2. S

League Switching to Modified - Need a Bat List

rules Until your pitching gets better I would do away with bunting.
  3. S

true modified-mmmm

If 9 man was pushed it could work. But it would have to happen early and it would have to happen with someone giving updates and pushing it. We may agree to disagree on this one my friend.
  4. S

true modified-mmmm

anyone think about the possibility of pushing 9 man Nationals next year. If its in Michigan Im sure we can get some teams to play 9 man. It would need to be pushed.
  5. S

the list

should be pretty simple. The 9 man list was cause fast pitch pitchers infiltrated the modified game. There should be no list for the 10 man game. The rules should police the game and what a pitcher can and cant do. IMO rule should be simplified on back swing ball has to be below the shoulder and...
  6. S

2012 ASA Modified Pitch Men's (9&10) National Championship Finals

Which team is hoadleys team? I dont want any part of that guy.
  7. S

hoadley can walk through walls, but only after he punches a hole in them with his bare fists. I once seen him break a bat over his head. It was titanium.
  8. S

Mike Hoadley is so bad he uses a live rattle snack for a condom!
  9. S

Bill Brasky was a two ton man-mountain that could palm a medicine ball!
  10. S

check out some of the renovations happening at pinegrove you can click on our link http://www.porthuronfastpitch.com/ and click on photos and there are pictures of the renovation project its going to be real nice
  11. S

Looking for Great Places to Play Ball

most teams are solid ISC II level teams 4 of last years teams qualified for regular ISC. There was one team that was a ASA B or C level.
  12. S

Looking for Great Places to Play Ball

The fast pitch is the weekend before fourth of july weekend. Last year we had 12 teams and it is ISC II teams.
  13. S

Best Legal Modified Pitchers (10 Man Style)

Al white. I dont care if he is 80 he can go out there now with tennis shoes on and get hitters out. That guy was incredible. His ball danced around more than a stripper at scores.