stang7222's latest activity

• stang7222
    @Bobbybuggs was kind enough to send me some .52 bp balls to demo. I haven't hit them off of live pitching yet but I did hit them off...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread Score keeping question!.
    Those are hits.
  • stang7222
    I have a utrip nautalai with about 150 cuts on it. Mostly .52s. When they tested it before a tournament last weekend it zipped well...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread Hitting training/Warmup.
    Was this post written by AI? Bc the logic here is perfect.
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread ASA Ruling.
    I lobbed the ball underhand from about 5 feet away. The ump wasn't having it though and threatened me with 15 yards for unsportsmanlike...
  • stang7222
    It's tender for sure. One of the balls bounced straight up off my wrist to the ss for the out. Another I made a play on for a force at...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 reacted to UncleMosk's post in the thread Hoppy Easter with Like Like.
  • stang7222
    I wore 3 of those on the wrist yesterday playing 3b. The infield being 80% speedy dry probably didn't help either.
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread ASA Ruling.
    So today my team threw the ball around a bit and it rolled into no-mans land between home and third. I ran over, picked it up and threw...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread Official Last Bat 2024.
    Game 1: 2b to RF Game 2: rope through 3-4 hole Game 3: f8 Game 4: single between SS and MI Game 5: f9 9-16 first games since October
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread Pure Evil.
    League director wouldn't even test my Pure Evil bc of the paint chip. Barely 100 hits on it. Gonna have to go on a scavenger hunt for...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 reacted to Knollie's post in the thread Stang's running thread with Like Like.
    Brand new here, but have been a track coach for about 20 years. Nit distance mind you, but been around a few that were good enough that...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread Pure Evil.
    So I have maybe 100 hits off the tee with .52s and 50 bp hits on it with .52s and I has one significant paint chip right on the V in...
  • stang7222
    stang7222 reacted to swingnmiss's post in the thread Where do you play? with Like Like.
    Well, it's two steps further back to the dugout, but I don't have to run there.
  • stang7222
    stang7222 replied to the thread Where do you play?.
    I'm still laughing out loud. Don't know why that was so funny to me but l got more than chuckle from that.