Recent content by steelbutcher

1. steelbutcher

Swinging Bunt Team #6 - Check-in

Well, I've been called a d bag from time to time so I guess I'll fit in just fine.
  2. steelbutcher

Swinging Bunt Team #6 - Check-in

Marty is checking in.
  3. steelbutcher

Milwaukee WSC Elite League

I'll always have beer, count on it. And I'll even share. Is it April yet?
  4. steelbutcher

Milwaukee WSC Elite League

We are an average team at best, playing in this made us show up every week ready to play a good team for 50 minutes. We all chipped in $75.00 which covered the league fee, player fee and stats dude. We don't have uniforms (most of the guys would'nt wear them anyways) so that came out to $5.35 a...
  5. steelbutcher

Swinging Bunt Team #6

This is my first swinging bunt, so my question is how much debauchery takes place? The only reason I’m asking is because I’m trying to decide whether or not to bring my son with me. But if we plan on partying Saturday night, he isn’t coming, and I’ll be rolling with my DD aka Dad.
  6. steelbutcher

Swinging Bunt Team #6

I"m coming from Mliwaukee so I probably wont make it down in time for the party, most likely meet you guys at the park.
  7. steelbutcher

Swinging Bunt Team #6

Marty, present and accounted for.
  8. steelbutcher

6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

Any recommendations for hotels? Me and a buddy are planning on coming down from Milwaukee.
  9. steelbutcher

Easton Srv5b BP

I looked like a complete fool with your jimmer stick, but I usually look like a fool with any bat in my hand.
  10. steelbutcher

SBF Tourney Team WI

26oz Salvo, 27oz Freak 98
  11. steelbutcher

SBF Tourney Team WI

I'm the other guy that PMed you I'll be there until 6:00ish. But if we are in a bind I could take the butt chewing from the wife and be late. It should'nt matter because I thought the world was suppose to end on Saturday.
  12. steelbutcher

SBF Tourney Team WI

Ixonia Fireman's Park N8345 Park St, Ixonia, 53036
  13. steelbutcher

SBF Tourney Team WI

Yes, I will be there around 7:45.
  14. steelbutcher

SBF Tourney Team WI

I've been told you can also exit 94 on County Rd F to Marietta Rd. to Park St. and avoid going all the way around Lac la Belle, F takes you right in to Ixonia.
  15. steelbutcher

SBF Tourney Team WI

I be there at 7:45 if anyone wants to take bp and warm up before. Just so I go to the right place does anyone have an address?