Recent content by stepup

1. S

Is the sport on a decline? or due for another boom period?

Yes it's dying. Tournament Directors are a very big reason the sport is dying. Players is the other. The TD. Are ruining the game by allowing sandbaggin. The players are ruining the game by trying to sand bag. Also the younger generation is destroying not only softball but everything. They...
  2. S

Psycho 2 piece reviews

If it is a repaint of a DC 41 I would still jump all over it. They are silly bats that are absolutly insane.
  3. S

Buyer Beware T-Roll

Yeah I think you are probably shadier than the guy you are putting on Blast. From your feedback it looks like you need to be banned.
  4. S

If you could pick 5 bats from the past to have more as a keep sake, they would be ...

OG Psycho OG JH mutant 120 OG Ultra OG Recoil ST100
  5. S

For Sale/Trade 2014 Easton LV1 27.5 oz.

No thanks on the Z.
  6. S

For Sale/Trade 2014 Easton LV1 27.5 oz.

I have this Easton LV1 with less than 100 swings on it for sale or trade. Cash Price is 190.00 shipped to your door. I have a receipt dated 4-2-14 from the other softball site in my name. I have both barcodes. The bat has a few spots near the end cap from riding in my bat bag. The rubber thing...
  7. S

For Sale 26 oz MIKEN PSYCHO SE

No it does not.
  8. S

Rule: Each team puts 3 bats in a bucket?

I wouldn't mind playing in a tourney like this. I would stick one of my L1's in there and I could care less if the other team puts metal bats in there. Bats shouldn't be a game changing difference shaved or not.
  9. S

Best bat bag

Don't buy the Tanel. It is a piece of junk and will not hold up at all.
  10. S

So I'm an idiot

I've still got 2 dozen of the ISA Microcells and I don't know what I am gonna do with them but I love hitting them. There hot as hell and knuckle crazier than anything R.A. ****ey can throw.
  11. S

Getting out of slumps

Get drunk. It helped me friday night.
  12. S

dudley thunder zn 44-525 vs evil 44 / 525

I have hit probably every 525 ball that you can think of. Evil's, SBSA Rocks, Guru's, ZN's and the other company's were not allowed to mention on here. They all fly very good. The Rock's and Guru's are my favorites by far but you can't buy them anymore. Now we just hit Evils or the other...
  13. S

What's your worst injury getting hit while pitching?

You should probably be the one catching. I will hit a missile at you and the only way I am apologizing is if I damn near kill you. I swing clean so there is nothing to apologize for. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I guess you apologize when you hit a scud to 3rd?
  14. S

Shabookie bat...

A team out of NC called illusions will judy all day and when you pull in burn you. They are all great place hitters and will make you ready to pull your hair out.
  15. S

Shabookie bat...

I'm not gonna say I will never do it cause I think it is *****fied but I would 10 to one rather hit a ball 3 feet off the ground that is an absolute missile than some piss ant judy backside bull****. Learn to hit the ball down and you will be greatly rewarded. If you hit it hard enough it makes...