1. SteveO.

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

I had a few.
  2. SteveO.

I'm not sure, actually.
  3. SteveO.

I've got a few. Maybe 5? I can't remember. I haven't played since 2013 when I got hurt so this season will be the first time in a while for me.
  4. SteveO.

Some nice bats in here!
  5. SteveO.

So what's up with the rd28 craze.

I still think the RD's are the best ASA bat I've ever swung, and it's not even close. I sold almost all mine (still have a NIW NR 27, a NIW 27 and my gamer) but would swing them over anything else. Wasn't a fan of the Utrip though, and didn't think it hit any better than the ASA version.
  6. SteveO.

Price Check Collector RD's?

You'd be surprised at how many PM's I'm getting, so I'd gather they're worth slightly more than a regular RD to more than just me. Either way, I guess we'll see where it ends up and if anyone wants them. Like I said though, I'll keep them if the right buyer doesn't come along.
  7. SteveO.

Been good, but busy. Not thinking about ball and haven't been around the forums for a while. As for price, I've been getting good money for the RD's on eBay and wouldn't even look at $650. I've got about $1400 in to the set of them, maybe a bit more.
  8. SteveO.

Any NIW 28oz Asa RD's

:D It's not me hoarding them anymore. I'm down to around 10.
  9. SteveO.

No 30's and I'd be amazed if someone bought them to swing. Not selling for sure but when ball is sliding on my priority and interests list, they don't mean as much to me as they did. That said, I may just put them back in the cases and leave them in the basement if I don't think the price is...
  10. SteveO.

I'm not playing as much ball as I was and with other interests taking over, I'm thinking of selling my 3 "collector" RD28's. I've got: #3000/3000 ASA RD28, NIW. #0001/1000 Utrip RD28 NOW #1000/1000 Utrip RD28 NIW (NR) I'd only sell as a set of three but have no idea what the right...
  11. SteveO.

Any NIW 28oz Asa RD's

Wondering if there are any still around, still NIW?
  12. SteveO.

For Sale MINT 28oz. RD28asa for sale $240obo

So what's a NIW 26 or 27oz worth now? I haven't been online in a while. Thanks. .....Steve
  13. SteveO.

Price Check ASA Stamped VX2 and Utrip RD

Is $150 reasonable for a NIW returnable Stadium with a year left on the receipt? Seems like it should be fair as you get a full season from it then return for something with a new stamp. It's a 27oz. Thanks! :)
  14. SteveO.

Also have a NIW OG Stadium with receipt. These still worth a few bucks?
  15. SteveO.

Thanks. I take a beating at $160 but I guess they'd be out of the garage. I just have a few 26's if guys are looking. I'm right that these are OK to sell now? I noticed a pile of dealers now sell them in the US, DeMarini is sending them as returns in the US and there are a bunch in the...