Recent content by stickywicky

Softball.com:

1. stickywicky

What's all the hype about the RD28's?

I sold mine when I could get $450-$500 plus for them. sold a 28oz for $525 locally and another for $500 at a tourney. the others I broke even on. That was a fun time on the board, they were like gold and I wasn't saving money to get married so I was just tossing money at stupid ****.
  2. stickywicky

Almost pulled the trigger but wanted Sbf advice first

h2h league and the rest of my bench spots in pitchers 4 relievers and 6 starts. starters are capped at 7 a week so I have 4 closer to helper with saves and whatnot. there really isn't any one good that would help me in the OF right now
  3. stickywicky

C Wilson Ramos, Wsh C 1B Ike Davis, Pit 1B 2B Brian Dozier, Min 2B 3B Anthony Rendon, Wsh 2B, 3B SS Ian Desmond, Wsh SS OF George Springer, Hou OF OF Christian Yelich, Mia OF OF Alex Gordon, KC OF OF Oscar Taveras, StL OF OF empty ( picking someone up on waviers or trade today)...
  4. stickywicky

I have dozier as well and he's solid but if he goes down just about nothing to go grab on wavers or free agency. I'm in 5 out of 12 teams and it's really tight 3-8th place 4 games separate them.
  5. stickywicky

yeah, it's a keeper league and it's hard to find a second basement with power stats all around.......I'm not attached to him but it's hard for me to let him go. if he keeps hitting the ball like he his i'll be kicking myself.
  6. stickywicky

I have Anthony rendon if I trade him I'll get Alex rios and josh Hamilton. Rendon started off hot came back down to earth for a couple weeks but is hitting out of his mind the last week and a half. Batting .272, 40 plus runs, 9 homers, 34 RBI, 4 steals and doesn't strike out to much. Rios...
  7. stickywicky

SE MI NW OH Thread

Oscoda, Michigan. it's about 2-2 1/2 hours north of Detroit. little bit of a hike for me but it's well worth it. just thought I'd toss it out there. Nice fields and it's beautiful up there. right off the ausable river.
  8. stickywicky

SE MI NW OH Thread

last year we played 5 games of round robin play so just a heads up.
  9. stickywicky

SE MI NW OH Thread

5th Annual Blue Ox: Battle of the Bats Men's Softball tournament. August 9th and 10th. Fee is $175.00. 1&1 count. ASA and Local rules. Round Robin on saturday, top teams from divisions will play in a double elimination tournament on sunday. Metal spikes must slide head first. 5 home runs then...
  10. stickywicky

Would you?

thanks, I didn't pull the trigger. The guy is gunna offer someone else instead of romo. He was shocked, but I don't need any more saves.
  11. stickywicky

BP balls

this is it right here.
  12. stickywicky

Would you?

I still have harper but he's dead to me on the dl until late June/ early July....
  13. stickywicky

Would you?

last year I traded Votto for Harper in a keeper league. This year, the same guy offers me Votto and Sergio Romo for Cuddyer. Votto is hurt but I need help at first base. I have Kenley Jenson, Chapman, Gilli and Britton for saves so it doesn't make it to incising. I'd love to do it but...
  14. stickywicky

Price Check 2010 (I believe) Juggernaut J2 Fly Swatter

lol yes it is.....welcome to the board. there is a lot people that paid $6-700 or more for a voltage and $450-500 or more on RD28's and they aren't worth that anymore. Most of the new stuff is better than that J2 you have. They come with a warranty and can be bad for around $200 and used for...
  15. stickywicky

For Sale/Trade sp13L1 27oz

bat is sold...