STLCoach
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gio,

I dont know what you guys are doing the 25th, but I'm running a tournament at Ferdinand for Keith "the Can Man." I don't know if you know or not, but he has terminal cancer. So I am sending him down to Busch for a Card/Cubs series at the end of july. I'm going to get hotel rooms at the Hilton at the Ballpark and provide him with some spending money. It's $220 to enter, but each team get 12 tee shirts with a logo for him on them. Right now the winner just get 12 of those new 454 shirts, but if we get enough teams, probably 15 mens and 6 coed I will do a payout. Even if you guys can't play if you could help get the word out that would be great. Thanks.

Jeff Rupp
    Gio, Did your team drop out of fridays at Ferdinand? I'm just wondering because we got a call today saying they were cancelling the league with over 2 weeks before it starts because they only have 4 teams. I talked to Barger(Clubhouse) and they don't mind playing the same 3 teams, and I know we don't either, we are just trying to play. Anyway was just wondering if you guys were 1 of the 4 that signed up. Let me know.

Jeff Rupp
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…