Recent content by stoopidwon

1. stoopidwon

This place used to be the bomb.

It's crazy to see some of the Join dates of some of you guys. And I even remember a few of your names, might have bought or traded a bat. I know swingnmiss is OG as is bugs
  2. stoopidwon

Resmondo Powercell

Just like all Resmondo exclusives.. It will be good.
  3. stoopidwon

2015 Official 2nd At Bat Thread

Lazy flyball to left for an out.
  4. stoopidwon

Bat throwers = Tear your hair out

My bats have scratches......... Thats all I have to say about that. :yawn:
  5. stoopidwon

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

I loved the OG JH120 the Red and Blue Jeff Hall... have broken about 10 of those, Straight fire for the last 200 cuts. And the Original Ultra and Ultra II were just stoopid.
  6. stoopidwon

Your best comeback

We was down by 15 once after 3 and the dumb ump called the game. I had a really good feeling that we were just about to mount our comeback. This is a silly thread.
  7. stoopidwon

One of the best BP sessions EVER

I wonder what someone would think watching you lay your bats out on the field and taking pictures of them... Like a hipster taking pictures of their soy based dinners.
  8. stoopidwon

How many bats are most guys using?

I try to carry at least 4 because i can. But i try to use the same stick all tourney. Always nice to have an alternate just in case my gamer goes all shark tooth on me.
  9. stoopidwon

Worth Team Drash Warfighter USSSA

I bought one each of the Warfighter bats, havent swung the blue ASA version, But the Orange and Black scrapalators bat feels great right out the wrapper. Ive put about 150 cuts on it and its already my gamer. For the price you can get these i dont think there is a better value out there right now.
  10. stoopidwon

2014 easton B4.0

I just got a Phili cheese steak sammich, large fries and a coke for $10.45 what do you guys think?
  11. stoopidwon

Mount Rushmore of bats?

This one hits it best. The titanium thing is questionable because there isnt really any lasting effects. They got banned so fast. They were hot but unlike the Ultra the technology wasnt adapted to stick around.
  12. stoopidwon

The Return Of Gimmick Sticks

I like the idea of an easily removable endcap. instead of wondering if a bat is shaved unscrew the cap and look
  13. stoopidwon

What's the best....

What is this "middle" you all speak of???
  14. stoopidwon

SWAG for League Championship?

We got a semi decent duffle bag for the league and then another hoodie for the league tourney. the duffle is something ill use but i got a medium hoodie for the GF... dont need anymore hoodies
  15. stoopidwon

GTG SNIPES760 is GTG

Made a good purchase, quick to ship