Recent content by superfli18

1. S

2020 DB signature model

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to swing my 21 yet. But I'll report back and compare the two. But from just bouncing a few balls off the barrel. It seems the 21 has more of the Demarini ping/crack vs the dull thud you get with the 2020 DB. However I will say the thud goes away a little once its...
  2. S

2020 DB signature model

You will be VERY happy with its performance! Some say they break in quick, 50ish swings... mine took closer to 100 to really open up. But once it did.... WOW! It makes hitting the long ball fairly easy and, to a downfall, unintentional at times.
  3. S

2021 DB

This is exactly what happened with my red bat last year. However, when that paint seam showed up, I had the bat tested and it was right on the line. About a month or so after that the bat busted! May have been coincidence.
  4. S

2021 DB

I havent hit it yet... and honestly prob wont till next spring. Winter is setting in. Only 2 games left this year and its going be down in the 40's this week... so I'll use one of my older bats in those games. But from what I've gathered its very similar to the black and green db44 just larger...
  5. S

2021 DB

I finally got one of these! It def has EL! Has the sledgy feel of the 2015-16 dc41. LOVE IT! Turned around and ordered a second one! However, I will say for those who aren't use to a true FULL OZ EL.... I would go down an oz.
  6. S

LTB 2021 DB Naut

Looking for a 2021 DB44 Naut 27oz.
  7. S

2020 KP23

I've been looking at those and the freak primo supermaxx. How do the 10" do with compression? We get tested once a month.
  8. S

2020 KP23

I just swung a buddy's 19 KP23 tonight. Hated it! Now I usually swing 27-27.5 with 1ozEl or heavy 0.5oz. And this was a 26. So keep that in mind. But it felt balanced to me and nothing like my old freak 30! I couldn't feel ANY EL. He also had a new 19 worth est xl reload in 26.5oz. You could...
  9. S

DC41 Supermax - Questions

Interesting! Thanks. Now that u said that it makes me feel less crazy! Lol. I have always swung 27-28oz bats. But the other day a buddy bought same bat as me... DB44 Naut but his was 26 vs my 27. I picked his up to compare to mine. While my bat was noticeably heavier. The EL was more pronounced...
  10. S

DC41 Supermax - Questions

Hows the weighting? I usually swing 27-27.5 oz El bats (0.5-1oz) so was going to grab a 27. But also saw a review where the guy said to go down an ounce bc it swings heavy for weight. But no others review ive seen mention issues with weighting.
  11. S

707hp Fireflex!

Man easton is really pumping these short barreled 1oz EL out last minute! Bubba club and now the Hellcat! Im sure its going be another hot one! Wonder if they will make a 13.5 or 14in Hellcat and call it the widebody!?
  12. S

LTB Twisted mistress

Like to find a lightly used 26 or 27oz twisted mistress. Needs to pass compression. Thx!
  13. S

Price check

Ok thx.... im prob going have to pass. With those 44/400 and the og ff tech. Even with limited use I doubt that it will pass compression. I hate that our league cracked down on testing. Thanks for all the info though. U can def get ur asking price or more out of it!
  14. S

Price check

Ok cool. Assuming u got it new? Bp it any or just game it out the wrapper?
  15. S

Price check

If it hasnt had a ton of hits and passes compression....I'm interested.... shoot me a PM. Thx!