Recent content by swampdonkey1

1. S

verbal interference from runner/dugout

i greatly appreciate your help! I'm glad you're around to give clear and accurate answers! Would i find this in a rulebook, or what general rule would i reference? Just lump it into unsportsmanlike conduct?
  2. S

verbal interference from runner/dugout

Please help point me to a rule in an ASA rulebook if there is one, but the situation came up on a flyball to the the pitcher. The runner on 2nd yelled, ''i got it'' and the fielders all backed away and the ball fell uncaught. Does this fall under unsportsmanlike conduct, result in a warning and...
  3. S

Batting Practice ball bag

I have an Easton hockey bag that holds 150+ balls. It's on wheels and the zippers are more heavy duty than a luggage bag or gym bag.
  4. S

Experience with NR bats

Miken/Worth NR bats are the exact same. The shipping guy will pull the bats from the same box and stamp 'no warranty' on them if the packing slip instructs him to. That's the one difference.
  5. S

LTB Cheap one piece bat

27oz Wegman purple camo ASA, 27oz L6 white version, 26.5 L4US, 27.5 Sonic+. Message me if interested, i'll sell them all for a fair price.
  6. S

LTB ASA Flippers

I got 2 - 28oz maroon flipper aftermaths and a 28oz flipper aftermath usa. Let me know if you're still looking.
  7. S

Non-linear bats

It just seems odd that most of the top ASA bats are non-linear but you dont find any non-linear bats in USSSA... I wonder if that's something that will change in the future or not
  8. S

Non-linear bats

I see nothing on USSSA.com; slowpitch; rules/legal information; bat, ball,and equipment information; about non-linear barrels not being approved for USSSA. You have a sad life if you thinking intentionally running people away from this site is fun.
  9. S

Non-linear bats

Are you confirming that non-linear bats are only approved for ASA? I'm trying my best to find something useful out of your b.s. comments...
  10. S

Non-linear bats

Are non-linear barrels not approved for USSSA/NSA? None of the non-linear model bats I can think of are approved for USSSA/NSA. Even the Miken/Worth ASA bats (EST/Platinum/DC41) with non-linear 4 piece designs had to be modified to 2 piece to get USSSA/NSA approval... I'm assuming this is...
  11. S

LTB ASA Flippers

2015 maroon aftermath 28oz - $150+actual shipping. It has less than 100 swings, no paint seems or damage. Message me and i can send you a pic via text/email.
  12. S

What's your opinion

if those are your only choices and you didn't mention any concerns like cost/durability then get the Psycho. If you can get the new Dillon 2018 Psycho, do that! It's a very nice change from the 2017 psycho which seemed to take awhile to break in.
  13. S

Compression tester

Does anyone have a compression tester that can answer some questions for me? If you have one, what do you use it for? Do you run leagues/tourneys that require bats pass compression? Do you travel if a sanction tourney needs someone to test bats? Have you found ways to make money with the...
  14. S

Re-Issue Freak 12's - How durable are these things?

I hit mine over 500 times in the cage last winter and have close to 2,000 swings on it now. Still passes, no rattles/cracks/issues at all. Used in HR derby's with 44/525 and harder, no worries about it breaking anytime soon.
  15. S

Advance on foul ball

Can someone speak to whether this rule applies in ASA? We had an umpire call dead ball/foul ball on a 3-2 count in league. No one was advancing, but he still made it known that it was a dead ball... Was this correct for ASA?