Recent content by Swilldog

1. Swilldog

Kyle Slicker BP Under the Lights

Hey... I'm old : (
  2. Swilldog

Kyle Slicker BP Under the Lights

Same old sbf... to start with kyle is good people. You limp wristers should stop whining, it just exposes your lack of talent. I'm sure those are decent balls but he'll hit a 52 pretty damn far as well. Nope no a major player but he does have 'ratard' strength and a violent leg kick. He has won...
  3. Swilldog

Best bats for clincher balls???

Pop the cap and load with racket balls if the rules allow. 36oz is bout as good as it gets. You lose less bat speed at contact with a heavier bat.
  4. Swilldog

Price Check niw og freak 417*** 27oz

Lil help pls .. tnx
  5. Swilldog

Swing Makeover 10 Add 50 feet of distance by snapping wrists with hips in sync

still waiting on the ugly of my swing Sir
  6. Swilldog

LV1 review 2

Bat waggle and over lap are not a great combo.. imo
  7. Swilldog

Van Bogart and Woldyk

Better a "has been" than a "never was"
  8. Swilldog

largest margin of victory

kinda off what you are asking but.. Back in the days of tin we played in a final that we won 68-63 vs a mix of major and A level guys. Killing teams these days is pretty easy since the the amount of skilled players is much lower then back then.
  9. Swilldog

Van Bogart and Woldyk

Was lucky enough to hit some BP and talk ball with them both today. I was sad that Ken had to sit out with back injury but Wolly still smashes it and they really are into the art of hitting a ball. If you can ever be blessed with some tips from either.. take it!
  10. Swilldog

Questions for those who have used The Centenarian and The Ambush

hit the ambush awhile back.. seemed hot but broke very quick.
  11. Swilldog

More swing mechanics: vol ray demarini

the new balls do not allow as much "hump" as the old school balls.. old days you could get a ball to look like half a mcdonalds sign in flight.
  12. Swilldog

Lights Out Sports

not too bad.. have not been playing at all but I get some swings in with aronson once a week.
  13. Swilldog

Lights Out Sports

teams still kickin eh?
  14. Swilldog

First time hitting Z2000

best ASA bat?