Recent content by Swingle08

1. S

How much are you looking to get out of the Salvo?

How much are you looking to get out of the Salvo?
  2. S

Homerun Derby Pekin Dragon dome...

Hr derby Actually email me@ [email protected] can't get into my yahoo account for some reason. Best way is just call our text me
  3. S

For Trade Free to a good home.......

ISO catchers gear looking for catchers gear for my 6th grader. She is 5'3" I desperately wanna be able to get her her own gear but can't afford brand new. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out. Thank you
  4. S

Salvo as good as online reviews???

Love my Salvo, took 100 or so hits to get hot but hitting piss rockets now. My Freak 98 isn't getting much use on ASA league nights now. You won't be dissapointed in the Salvo. I don't know how much truth there is to the rumors of the ones with the orange circle on the end cap being hotter than...
  5. S

Pekin Mda-ball-Athon...

Brackets are already full As of 10 am Monday morning Jimmy says he already has started a waiting list for the chance to get a mens team in this tournament. There are still a handful of openings for coed teams
  6. S

For Sale/Trade 13.5" Roddy

How much on the Mizuno glove and what weights on the flexes and booger?
  7. S

For Sale/Trade NIW NR Freak DST 28 maxload

Why selling? I've seen mixed reviews on the DST. How do you like this bat. I currently swing 30oz Freak 98 but may be interested as I cannot find any deals on 30oz DST's