Recent content by swingnmiss

1. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

Fence double to right center in St George Utah........... So much fun.
  2. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

Very nice. :)
  3. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

Well, it's two steps further back to the dugout, but I don't have to run there.
  4. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

I don't need to to be a step closer.............It's hit and sit.......... :)
  5. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

Yes......But, God loves us lefties the best. We always hit out of a flat box and the wind always blows out to right field.
  6. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

Normally that kind of stupid **** is said by people that can't hit home runs. :)
  7. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

You got a triple?? What did they do..........Pick up the ball and throw it into the right field corner.................TWICE????
  8. swingnmiss

Under the radar bats

In Masters ball, the Anarchy "50 Cal" is completely overlooked. The more I swing it, the more impressed and surprised I am by it.
  9. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

I play a lot of end..........guard and tackle. I sit at the end of the bench, guard the beer and tackle anyone who gets close to it. Actually, I play outfield, but also first base and in an extreme.....extreme...EXTREME.......... Emergency, can pitch.
  10. swingnmiss

Where is Randy............?

Are you playing Masters again this year?
  11. swingnmiss

To Stay or Go?

I would tell them at the end of the league/season I'll be heading to another team. No shame in any of that.
  12. swingnmiss

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

They're totally worth it............And those goats were talking ****.
  13. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2023

Game 1: Granny to right center. Game 2: Double to LC gap.
  14. swingnmiss

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

I'm not even going to humble brag................. I'm just going to brag brag............ I'm 57 years old, and at 55+ Masters Worlds in Vegas last week I hit 10 bombs in 7 games. A few of them clear over the net and into the parking lot. I also have to admit that I don't look like a regular...
  15. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2023

Three run homer in the bottom of 7 at BLD in Vegas Masters Worlds....................... In a game we ultimately lost by 2 and knocked us out of the tourney.