Recent content by Tamati63

1. T

Transitioning from slow pitch to fast pitch

Dont hesitate just make the switch. I have 0 background in slowpitch so cant offer any advice but I dont think you'll regret it. If you played baseball you should see the ball okay, just try get used to identifying a rise ball as fast as you can.
  2. T

LTB 2012 Easton Series

Daylight robbery I would have paid more
  3. T

Helmer Dually Review?

This just sold it me!!!!
  4. T

Helmer Dually Review?

Thanks for the info. Following this for the durability aspect as I consider its use for fastpitch
  5. T

44 Pro Question

How soft can you get 44's? I've been considering one for a while now too. I hate tough/stiff gloves no matter how good the hinges are. I know the majority enjoy a stiff glove with a deep pocket but like a glove that if you put down will fold over on itself along with allowing a deep pocket...
  6. T

Arm strength

Just build good throwing mechanics and it will come. Ive seen small people out throw big boys who look like theyve been jabbing their arse the past 5 years many times
  7. T

Paint chip/cleat mark repairs

I did buy a 30z sy100w last year. With a harambe sticker on it
  8. T

It's fine to swing here.... nothing illegal about it. Sy100.
  9. T

Photo made it appear worse than it is. Just paint. Quite a decent size but not deep enough to ruin the structual activity. Its happened when a broken end cap was being removed and replaced.
  10. T

Best ball for orthofox/mofified pitching?

That's my experience. Using mizuno m150s which are cork, they last. If we use diamond flyers which are poly, they egg.
  11. T

Cork holds its shape for longer. Poly will egg after a few good hits.
  12. T

Almost all mens fastpitch use slow pitch bats
  13. T

I've seen FF1 and ronins last a season durability wise. I dont know if they would pass compression though. Theres just a completely different feel to them and with each hit you feel as though it may be the last in comparison to ththe older bars which feel like they will last forever.
  14. T

I wish i could like this more than once.