T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sir, One of the players on our team (Asylum out of Clovis New Mexico, formerly Snyder Electric) wanted me to look into the Tattoo ball. We hit X-Rocks now. I saw the review, saw your replies and have a question. In your opinion will the Tattoo perform better than the X-rock once it is cured? We play in 80+ weather most of the year throughout the southeast. We have mashers and base hitters.
    Hey , is ASA always this big of a pain to get paper work done or is it just me? since im the new guy on the block..even though we may be competetors ( yankees vs. pirates..lol)I still have to give a great deal of thanks to you for helping out our team last year selling some x-rocks making alittle money for our tournaments.. and just between you and me when we play usssa I only hit x-rocks.. peace and god speed
    I need to get a price on 2 dozen 44 core 400 compression leather balls shipped to Chattanooga, TN. I hear you are the man to call.
    Kevin, thanks for the speedy delievery of the softballs, just recieved them 5 minutes ago. Wasn't expecting them until the middle of next week like you said.
    Kevin, I need NSA Synthetic shipped to Michigan, without a phone for a few days, just give me a price and I will try to get ahold of you on Sat if you are in.
    Let me know which ball? Leather, synthetic? What assoc? Shipping to where? Here is my number 800-327-0074 ext 210
    Hey Kevin, my buddy told me you are the guy to get ahold of some softballs, i need a price for 2 dz of the stotes if you have any left and how much for shipping.
    Hey Kevin ,busted my MM 10 inch 27, whats the better bat i hear the ultra is really hot bat this year , i have dropped down to a 26 this year and am swinging the JM Plague, what do you think , i will call you either today or tomorrow,Stuart
    38.00 per dozen delivered, They are composite covers better than leather. Just tell Danny that these balls are not easy on bats especially senior bats, but they will fly to places you have never hit before. I am at the utrip major until the 29th. I f you want to order them eariler call my daughter at 800-327-0074 ext 110.
    how much for 9 dozen of those balls we talked about. lowery and i want to buy them. you said there like44 525 .and you said you had a few dozen left yo would sell me. kreugs
    ok , i will call you on tuesday for a 27 fl , i will use a different card than the one on file, have a good weekend, did you see my response to those idiots about the video
    good vid, see you still hitting it hard, whats going to be my price for that bat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…