Recent content by tds

1. T

Long drive competitions

You hit 400 hundred yard drives and ask guys that hit 260 for advice. Makes no sense. It's a love hate kinda thang.
  2. T

Long drive competitions

Xxx bruh. *****
  3. T

Long drive competitions

You hit a wedge 200 yards? Why do you need any help?
  4. T

20th hole

Keep track of birdies? That's pretty easy for me to count.
  5. T

20th hole

Lol you're my kinda golfer
  6. T

20th hole

Shaft in one piece or two
  7. T

20th hole

His vokeys have spinners. Stockers don't. That's all I was implying. As for the face. They all may spin the same but his are non conforming. So are mine. Just also mean I'd rather not one brand new and one at the end of its life.
  8. T

20th hole

And there's 3-4 brands (adams, tm, cleveland) in my bag. Still doesn't change I'd like my wedges to be similar. I'd rather not have different shafts, different weights, different shapes, different grooves, etc.
  9. T

20th hole

Aren't yours like tour or something? Wouldn't the 58 be hard to match?
  10. T

20th hole

You live in a rich area. I don't have the taste buds for the finer things.
  11. T

20th hole

But I could simply block you. Can't block an addy
  12. T

20th hole

You're the one that told me my Cleveland's are better so why would I trade 3-2? But I'd consider it. If I could find a matching 58 in similar condition.
  13. T

20th hole

Is big bones even a real thing? Have you measured? An 8? Wtf. I'm like 7 3/4 and can't find **** to wear for hats. Can I be Peter? Being a chicken sounds hard. I knew they werent worth much but damn. I didn't think they'd be worth a third and then shipping on my end. Plus the fact if I...
  14. T

20th hole

I'm taller but heavier and most people tell me I'm too skinny.
  15. T

20th hole

So you're 6'2". You keep saying I defended warpath but I don't remember doing so. But I'm not generally reliable for remembering my commemts on here. So whatever. 100 shipped? So I waste time at the post office and get like 85 bucks. Gay.