Recent content by The BP Hero

1. The BP Hero

Combatants say your randoms Part 9

I’ll have to raid the closet tomorrow and see what all I have left for Combats. I think 4? Couple of Combatants and DB’s
  2. The BP Hero

Is your own team chatter helpful?

Anybody that has played with me long enough will know that unless I look at them I’m not listening to them. I block everything out and get in the zone to hit. I’m not saying some people can’t get up on negative encouragement, but I really don’t like it. Stuff like “bust out of this slump...
  3. The BP Hero

Made a post on FB and got me missing this place. How many OG guys are still active in the Combat forum?
  4. The BP Hero

Hi.
  5. The BP Hero

Critique my swing

It’s the off season. Perfect time to overhaul your swing. I’d start at the bottom and work my way up, personally. You build appears very athletic and limber. You are definitely getting plenty of rotation out of the top half of your body. You’re losing a ton of power from your lower half IMO...
  6. The BP Hero

They’ll still break a bat down over time. But not as bad as a classic M or 44/400 will. If...

They’ll still break a bat down over time. But not as bad as a classic M or 44/400 will. If you’re looking to bp gamers and make them last a long time, look up the bp52+.
  7. The BP Hero

2020 Helmer Blue Line and Hellcat videos

You left out the part where you guys camp out and wait for them to land.....
  8. The BP Hero

How to hit the ball farther

One swing is hard to do a ton of analysis on. Multiple swings will tell more of a story on what could be improved on I personally think your swing looks great. You’re not going to get much of an upward trajectory with your swing plane is the only takeaway. When I practice for distance off the...
  9. The BP Hero

Primo Supermax 30oz, same as DC41?

IMO they only made the last run of DC’s to get bats out the door before the stamp change. Same bat as the Primo Supermax.
  10. The BP Hero

Official 2020 Last AB Thread

Very up and down day. Finished well at the plate but team came up short in the ship.
  11. The BP Hero

Best BP ball

12. The BP Hero

Easton Returns

Friend of mine just received a Pow for a Blue Line.
  13. The BP Hero

Combat Virus Plague

guess you’ve never had one
  14. The BP Hero

Combat Virus Plague

Wish I had a use for it my man....
  15. The BP Hero

Combat Virus Plague

These things were soooo hot. With winter coming I'd keep this and put it in the house and you won't need to turn the heat on. It'll keep the whole house warm. :p