Recent content by the5abes

1. the5abes

For Sale 26 ounce Easton SP14L1 Helmer NIW returnable with receipt

bump for a good deal. great bat once you get some hits on it ... sweet 1 oz endload.
  2. the5abes

LTB 27 oz Re-issue Booger

PM incoming
  3. the5abes

LTB combats

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1413841
  4. the5abes

The Bat Graveyard 2

does miken win a prize ???
  5. the5abes

Worth est cu31, is it singlewall?

1st over the fence home run was with the green est cu31. the red ws23 was our team bat for a couple of seasons ... everybody loved that bat , still own it.
  6. the5abes

Will patience payoff on Duo 3?

Duo 3 ... have one , it's stiff , swings nice with the 1 oz endload. I'm thinking it's going to take around 500 hits to get the sweetspot to open up but have the feeling it will be worth it.
  7. the5abes

Never Loan your GameR

when his girlfriend sits on your lap .... are you both naked. Cause I think that may have some possibilities ... what were we talking about again ??
  8. the5abes

Whn do you know you need to take a break from the game?

well said ... the game is suppppoooosed to be FUN !!! everybody playing like a major league scout in the stands ... make it fun. supposed to be bros before wins.
  9. the5abes

For Sale 28 oz easton 2014 L1

Price drop bump.
  10. the5abes

Whn do you know you need to take a break from the game?

just play less ball and it won't feel like a grind and you will get pumped up for the games you have. I'm having trouble seeing the ball at night with the crappy lights we play under so it looks like no more league ball during the week but I'll still play day tournaments when I get the chance .
  11. the5abes

Canadian roll call

dude ... women , women .... we have more than one :thumb:
  12. the5abes

For Sale 28 oz easton 2014 L1

300 hits , some diamond rash , no visible webbing , returnable , no receipt , sweet grip. $155 shipped OBO. NOW $140 PP GIFTED SOLD
  13. the5abes

LTB Demarini Cartel and Worth Duo 1 or 3

all 3 are great bats.
  14. the5abes

Sp13b1 usssa

thanks for the input .... I've seen a few in action that were hitting lazers. so it's another 600 hits to go :D
  15. the5abes

Sp13b1 usssa

it's all a matter of preference. I like to hear the ping of the bat to find the dead spots and work them out. good for the arms as well.